Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was wrong, and I'm sorry. Everything I said was stupid and has no basis in reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
SIKE!!!
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE GOSPELS

@BlkPillPres

Are you trying to be the most ignored person on the site? Listen, you are not making a difference at all, no one here is going to “repent” just because you yelled at them to. Go be a missionary or some shit and actually make a difference and screw off.

Are you trying to be the most ignored person on the site? Listen, you are not making a difference at all, no one here is going to “repent” just because you yelled at them to. Go be a missionary or some shit and actually make a difference and screw off.
I do the same thing in person and I've won two souls for the Lord Amen
Parable of the seeds buddy, many will deny the truth but a few will accept it

Shut the fuck up, tranny fucker

he is a edgy zoomer tbh he will get bored of the whole christian thing pretty quickly and go back to making normal posts

You're either incredibly stupid or a troll

Allah is better. You get virgins if you go boom

he is a edgy zoomer tbh he will get bored of the whole christian thing pretty quickly and go back to making normal posts
High iq. I thought the same thing.

More in-your-face religion.

ironically his style of "conversion" will just chase MORE people away from christianity than it will draw people to it, which I don't think he understands at all.

Generations come and go Jesus is forever

Why do you hate Jesus?

That Roman god of yours hasn't even been around longer than the ancient Egyptian gods yet, Hindu gods have been around for a good few thousand years more well. So he's still fresh on the vine.

That Roman god of yours hasn't even been around longer than the ancient Egyptian gods yet, Hindu gods have been around for a good few thousand years more well. So he's still fresh on the vine.
No evidence to support they ever existed
also polytheism is a joke
ironically his style of "conversion" will just chase MORE people away from christianity than it will draw people to it, which I don't think he understands at all.
Parable of the seeds brother I will not become a lukewarm

No evidence to support they ever existed

There's no evidence to support the existence of Jesus either, I'm not counting the Bible.

Mind you the ancient Egyptian gods are in the Bible, they turned wooden staffs into snakes. The 10 plagues of Egypt were directed at the Egyptian gods.

also polytheism is a joke

Three gods in one is kind of like polytheism. Then there's Satan and all those other guys, Saints and angels etc, they're like gods of some description.

Shut the fuck up, tranny fucker

There's no evidence to support the existence of Jesus either, I'm not counting the Bible.

Mind you the ancient Egyptian gods are in the Bible, they turned wooden staffs into snakes. The 10 plagues of Egypt were directed at the Egyptian gods.

Three gods in one is kind of like polytheism. Then there's Satan and all those other guys, Saints and angels etc, they're like gods of some description.
They were satanic and had powers of satan
And no satan's authority is nothing compared to the trinity. I dont worship satan or angels either

They were satanic and had powers of satan

I got you with that one anyway. I'm not really sure what's Satanic about Amon Ra though. They weren't exactly flaying off anyones skin to him.

And no satan's authority is nothing compared to the trinity. I dont worship satan or angels either

I only said they're like gods, supernatural beings with great powers. Can be good or evil.

I got you with that one anyway. I'm not really sure what's Satanic about Amon Ra though. They weren't exactly flaying off anyones skin to him.
I only said they're like gods, supernatural beings with great powers. Can be good or evil.
Yes they are supernatural but they are not God
However the Egyptians have multiple Gods

why is everyone accusing op of being a tranny fucker? is their proof or is this just a random insult that got popular?
"evidence" which I have rebuked

why is everyone accusing op of being a tranny fucker? is their proof or is this just a random insult that got popular?
There's a full thread about it of him admitting it.

His rebuking of it is "it was a joke". Don't believe a word out of that tranny fuckers mouth

Yes they are supernatural but they are not God

Christians still pray to Jesus, Saint, Virgin Mary, Angels. More so the Catholics than the Protestants who have cut back on it a bit. They still believe in all those guys though what they do and what they're for I don't know. Just kind of hanging around in heaven/hell doing nothing.

However the Egyptians have multiple Gods

They did go through a monotheistic phase interestingly enough with Akhenaten. It only lasted for about 20 years though. So the Jews weren't the first to think of it. In fact Jews had multiple gods as well, Jehovah was a war god.

His rebuking of it is "it was a joke". Don't believe a word out of that tranny fuckers mouth

link to the thread?

What is up with you getting religious all of a sudden?

Christians still pray to Jesus, Saint, Virgin Mary, Angels. More so the Catholics than the Protestants who have cut back on it a bit. They still believe in all those guys though what they do and what they're for I don't know. Just kind of hanging around in heaven/hell doing nothing.

They did go through a monotheistic phase interestingly enough with Akhenaten. It only lasted for about 20 years though. So the Jews weren't the first to think of it. In fact Jews had multiple gods as well, Jehovah was a war god.
Catholics are not Christians. You dont pray to mortals or angels.

See? What a joke they are and I'm not a jew

Never admitted it JFL

Catholics are not Christians.

They were the ones who came up with the rules on what is and isn't a Christian though to begin with. The Nicene Creed.

"We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all the world. Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made: who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man."

Anyone who believes that is a Christian. Jehovah's Witnesses probably not seeing they don't believe in the Trinity.

You dont pray to mortals or angels.

Why not? You would think they would have a bit more time to deal with you personally than the God of the entire universe. If I had a bunion on foot or piles in my bum I would pray to saome Saint/angel of bunion/pile healing or something. They kind of take the place the old gods used to occupy. To me that kind of thing makes sense, it's not real, but it makes sense.

See? What a joke they are and I'm not a jew

Jesus was though. If he existed but there were doomsday preachers and healers like him around at the time. No mention specifically of anyone called Jesus/Yeshua though.

Sike nigga you thought