Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was watching some parts of I Spit On Your Grave (2010 remake)

Hell, even a punch to the face is worse than rape.
Also I read a study that war trauma is just bad if not worse than rape yet people expect war trauma veterans to heal but think rape victims can never heal

@Personalityinkwell rate them

agree with your ratings tbh.
Rate Jennifer hills

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Toni Mahfud or Connor Murphy?

oh and connor murphy is gymmaxxed
Connor could attract any gigastacy. Toni looks like a creepy serial killer in a slasher film

Oh I remember a friend talking to me about this film. Sounds like a very cucked femdom film. I refused to watch it because I refuse to watch anything where a woman overpowers a man. It's just Jewish propaganda.

But yes those guys are only considered rapists if they're ugly. Chad could rape a woman and she would enjoy it and love him for it.

Oh I remember a friend talking to me about this film. Sounds like a very cucked femdom film. I refused to watch it because I refuse to watch anything where a woman overpowers a man. It's just Jewish propaganda.

But yes those guys are only considered rapists if they're ugly. Chad could rape a woman and she would enjoy it and love him for it.
I bet feminists fap to this film

I bet feminists fap to this film

And it's silly. Women cannot overpower a man or outfight him. It doesn't happen in reality.

I believe that women crave power and they are very envious of men and their power. So movies like this are definitely fap material for them.

And it's silly. Women cannot overpower a man or outfight him. It doesn't happen in reality.

I believe that women crave power and they are very envious of men and their power. So movies like this are definitely fap material for them.
the film got universally panned by critics

As always chad gets a free pass. Basically thugmaxxing works (if you're chad)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back