Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was very shocked after i saw that.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
This little innocent latina asked me for directions in the store. I could barely hear her, her voice was so low. She was with a man ,based on the illusionary agegap i noticed between them. I tought he was her relative or father. After i helped her, i was heading to the opposite direction to where i was working. I saw them kissing. That affected me, i couldn't concentrate at work anymore.

I had a bad day yesterday, i suffered in the morning at the gym and in the afternoon at work.

This little innocent latina asked me for directions in the store. I could barely hear her, her voice was so low. She was with a man ,based on the illusionary agegap i noticed between them. I tought he was her relative or father. After i helped her, i was heading to the opposite direction to where i was working. I saw them kissing. That affected me, i couldn't concentrate at work anymore.

I had a bad day yesterday, i suffered in the morning at the gym and in the afternoon at work.
thats why i fart in every isle in store
i cover the entire area
try kissing in my ass smog :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelsbadman: :lasereyes:
Every eligible woman has bf, or at least a guy she’s with and thinks is her bf