Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was using Zoom when my Professor took control of my screen...

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
...and showed everyone that I was browsing incels.co. Now my classmates are finger-wagging at me and calling me an incel

Attachments

• 1586925160926.png
    1586925160926.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 127
Based and low inhib

Did most of them know what incels are? Lmao. It's over for you.

If not a LARP,it's beyond over for you.

If this is not larp, you can go saying goodbye to your social reputation if you had it.

Couldn't hurt my reputation considering everyone sees me as the incel guy anyway.

over for you. though it has me wondering how i would deal with this situation if i was still in school. i can't use cams without freaking out, sitting there still and not saying anything. looking away from the screen

What the hell, it's over for you.

If not larp, change school.

Larp. I don't believe it.

Calling you an incel... you are an incel.

This why you use the fastbanana background
663381A3 4F4F 4056 899D 0EBE1B900BDE

I hope this isn't LARP tbh

would be pretty brutal and funny

Why were you sharing your screen bhai ?

its over. what did the foids think though? Usually they associate incel with mysoginist.

All this does is reinforce their beliefs about YOU, as it reinforces our beliefs about THEM

Why do we have so many schoolcels on here? It must really be over for most zoomers.

If this is not larp, you can go saying goodbye to your social reputation if you had it.
My reputation is nonexistent. They've made tons of jokes about me being a lonER and shooting up the school. They subconsciously know that I'm an incel even if they're not familiar with the exact term.

Why do we have so many schoolcels on here? It must really be over for most zoomers.
Snapchat ruined it for us tbh its more over for us than any generation imo

how was he allowed to do that

How did the whole class see, was he using your laptop on a projector or a group chat?

greycel larp tbh

but would be brutal if true. Why would he need to take control of your screen?

Zoom is a sketchy app

Tell them you are a proud incel

its over. what did the foids think though? Usually they associate incel with mysoginist.
They just made slightly sardonic smiles. Creeped me out ngl

Wait they can do that in zoom?

I think this is a larp but the Bluepillers: 108 are loving this thread

That’s why I close this site when I have my online classes. I don’t want to take the risk.

:redpill::redpill::redpill: OWN IT BRO :redpill::redpill::redpill:

unironically the only thing you can do if not larp :feelskek::lul:

hey look on the bright side at least it wasn't a blacked or cuckold video :feelsokman:

Greycels live the craziest lives huh?

Larp

That’s why I close this site when I have my online classes. I don’t want to take the risk.
You must be very clueless to make such a mistake.

hey look on the bright side at least it wasn't a blacked or cuckold video :feelsokman:

Both are more socially convenient :soy: than any incel forum these times.

Anyway, I strongly feel that your teacher should not have taken control of your screen anyway. Isn't that a breach of privacy ? If you start truly having problems at your school, you can complain to the direction that he took control of your screen without your permission.