Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was subjected to the most fucking obnoxious group of loud teenage normies today

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Went to the burger place and this group of high schoolers were being incredibly loud and obnoxious but what stood out to me from their conversation is that they obviously weren't sentient. You could tell from their haircuts and conversation topics etc that these were obviously not real human beings capable of complex thought or anything and they were clearly NPCs. Remember over 50% of humans don't have an internal monologue and are genuinely no more capable of internal thoughts or feelings than animals. Mixed groups of males and females are the absolute worst because the males are peacocking hard and acting even more obnoxious and self assured than they would under normal circumstances. Being subjected to this against my will genuinely ruined my entire day. I imagined myself gunning them all down and executing them one by one

Last edited:
That’s around the age incels and sex havERs split. Most incels realize they are incel around 15. It’s obvious all of them will be sex havERs and that they bully the incels at their high school who will probably be hERe on .is in the future.

Last edited:
Being subjected to this against my will genuinely ruined my entire day. I imagined myself gunning them all down and executing them one by one
Relatable. I wish I could take a gun and shoot every stupid piece of shit normie I see (IN MINECRAFT ONLY) I SPIT ON THEM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back