Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was strolling outside and gigamogged by gigachang and gigastacy

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★★
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

ALL I COULD DO WAS JUST STARING AT MY PHONE(literally like this posture :incel: ), PRETENDING I DIDN'T SEE THEM ALL

This is why I don't get cels that use walking as a cope, I am not against going outside but just walking out your front door and walking around is not a good cope.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

ALL I COULD DO WAS JUST STARING AT MY PHONE(literally like this posture :incel: ), PRETENDING I DIDN'T SEE THEM ALL
We need to have a different words for stacies of different ethnicities. I suggest 'Empress' for Noodlefoids.

Literally me. I find myself unable to look up and see something without using my phone as a coping mechanism whenever I get gigamogged by couples around me. Legitimately cannot bear to look at how happy and fulfilled they are.

Literally me. I find myself unable to look up and see something without using my phone as a coping mechanism whenever I get gigamogged by couples around me. Legitimately cannot bear to look at how happy and fulfilled they are.
Indeed

Even they were cuddling each other in my case, it was pure suifuel

Just walk in a park brooo
Seriously tho, walking in a empty like park is good cope. You'll become myopic if you don't get enough sunlight

gigastacy rice edition
GODDES

>went outside

Thats when it went wrong

Going outside is such ERfuel, constantly getting mogged by guys and foids!!! :feelsree: