Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was sociable in my younger school days but became anti social later on

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Chads get showered with praise only because of their genetics meanehile incels get bullied naturally this leads to you being more confident.I was a pretty sociable kid in early primary school but i got bullied a lot (bullied the most around 6th and 7th grade)because others didnt want to hang out with me and by high school i was afraid to say a word.This is how people become socialy anxious due to other people

I was never liked, but before i was bullied in middle school i could speak to people without social anxiety bothering me

Pretty much, I notice that even the sub 5 kids who got into the popular groups with Chads and Stacies almost always were sort of shunted to be the jestermaxxers and the dudes you could make fun of freely in the group by high school as lookism set in deeper to both the Chads and foids, even if they were previously popular. They usually became more reserved from the constant negative reinforcement and rejection. :feelsclown:

Same. I was the class clown

I was the same. I was much more friendly and outgoing as a kid, but it was bullied out of me. If you're ugly and non-NT, you will be conditioned into being aloof and quiet. :fuk:

Same. I was the class clown
I tried to be the class clown, but no laughed at my jokes. Sometimes another kid would hear my joke, say it and the whole class would laugh.

School has destroyed me throughout the years.
Schools were ment to build you up and prepare you for this world, but I turned out to be something that shouldn't even live on this planet.

Chads get showered with praise only because of their genetics meanehile incels get bullied naturally this leads to you being more confident.I was a pretty sociable kid in early primary school but i got bullied a lot (bullied the most around 6th and 7th grade)because others didnt want to hang out with me and by high school i was afraid to say a word.This is how people become socialy anxious due to other people
ista stvar i za mene. Bia san relativno ekstrovertno i veselo dijete. Nakon sta san zbog rastave treba prominit skolu i preselit kod materinih roditelja u 5 om razredu su me bullijali a iduce dv godine su prestali ali sam ja tu razvio socijalnu anksioznost jer san se boja da nebi opet poceli. Gamad usrana

Same now I can’t talk to random women

it just kept getting worse, progressively...now i can barely leave my apartment