Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was robbed of my teen years

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I never got to do anything fun as a teenager I didn’t get to have a girlfriend I didn’t ever get invited to house parties or anything fun heck I only had one friend in high school and we didn’t even hang out as much as normies hangout with their friends my teen years were spent getting rejected by socially and romantically being depressed all the time getting bullied and made fun of by people and only being able to vent out my frustrations online because nobody cares about male depression now I’m an adult with responsibilities and obligations and I don’t even get anything in return either

My family robbed my life from me.

I spent my teenhood watching telenovelas with my mom, cooking, watching cartoons and TV, working to rent Sega, making handmade toys, then later ps1 and ps2. I had zero contacts, I would watch skater kids having fun fucking around in downtown and wishing I was one of them.

I never got to do anything fun as a teenager I didn’t get to have a girlfriend I didn’t ever get invited to house parties or anything fun heck I only had one friend in high school and we didn’t even hang out as much as normies hangout with their friends my teen years were spent getting rejected by socially and romantically being depressed all the time getting bullied and made fun of by people and only being able to vent out my frustrations online because nobody cares about male depression now I’m an adult with responsibilities and obligations and I don’t even get anything in return either
17yo first kiss with a mayofoid a couple of years younger :owo:(in dream)

all i did in my teens was drugs and hanging out with my loser incel friends. didn't care about getting gf in my teens

feel ya 100% bro. we NEED a time machine

I was robbed off my teen years as well

Your next life you’ll be chad....

I found some of your teen years in the gutter on the way to the store bro. I can mail them to you...
I was robbed off my teen years as well
Sorry bro, you're teen years weren't in the pile... :'(

mentally crippled

Good thing is that life goes faster after them, if it sucks just keep rotting til death

I spent my teen years learning how to code and locking myself indoors ,never even hugged a girl