Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was robbed of my teen years

R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
I never got to do anything fun as a teenager I didn’t get to have a girlfriend I didn’t ever get invited to house parties or anything fun heck I only had one friend in high school and we didn’t even hang out as much as normies hangout with their friends my teen years were spent getting rejected by socially and romantically being depressed all the time getting bullied and made fun of by people and only being able to vent out my frustrations online because nobody cares about male depression now I’m an adult with responsibilities and obligations and I don’t even get anything in return either

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
111d 23h 52m
My family robbed my life from me.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
224d 14h 17m
I spent my teenhood watching telenovelas with my mom, cooking, watching cartoons and TV, working to rent Sega, making handmade toys, then later ps1 and ps2. I had zero contacts, I would watch skater kids having fun fucking around in downtown and wishing I was one of them.

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Admiral
★★
36d 15h 54m
I never got to do anything fun as a teenager I didn’t get to have a girlfriend I didn’t ever get invited to house parties or anything fun heck I only had one friend in high school and we didn’t even hang out as much as normies hangout with their friends my teen years were spent getting rejected by socially and romantically being depressed all the time getting bullied and made fun of by people and only being able to vent out my frustrations online because nobody cares about male depression now I’m an adult with responsibilities and obligations and I don’t even get anything in return either
17yo first kiss with a mayofoid a couple of years younger :owo:(in dream)

W

war_with_myself

blackpilled by reality
★★★
14d 11h 1m
all i did in my teens was drugs and hanging out with my loser incel friends. didn't care about getting gf in my teens

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m
feel ya 100% bro. we NEED a time machine

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 10h 52m
I was robbed off my teen years as well

M

MogPill

Recruit
★★
1d 26m
Your next life you’ll be chad....

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 9h 45m
I found some of your teen years in the gutter on the way to the store bro. I can mail them to you...
I was robbed off my teen years as well
Sorry bro, you're teen years weren't in the pile... :'(

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
227d 21h 30m
mentally crippled

Oroborus

Oroborus

Day Gaming
★★★★★
116d 10h 31m
Good thing is that life goes faster after them, if it sucks just keep rotting til death