Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I was right, again. IceStorm L.

J

JamesMLM

Captain
@IceStorm is complaining about the puritans on this forum despite being one. He attacked furries because they are “degenerate” and think yiff is “disgusting”. So it’s funny that he is complaining about moralfags.

I have predicted this will going to happen, on my “They will come after you” thread.

IMG 6921

@IceStorm maybe you shouldn’t have become a puritan and get furries content banned. This will not have happened. But you were judgment on other peoples cope, and when it’s your turn you get upsets

He’s white and tall? SMH. And he was just making threads on how blacks are low IQ despite them being born in that position. It’s the same as making someone that is ugly when you are born as a Chad

This is for all of the people behind the furry content ban
@IceStorm @Lonelyus @30klhlvwizard @Mortis @Luzifer If you don’t want this forum to have moralfag/puritan rules. Maybe stop being moralfags yourself, you hypocrites!

Rent free in people's heads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is for all of the people behind the furry content ban
@IceStorm @Lonelyus @30klhlvwizard @Mortis @Luzifer If you don’t want this forum to have moralfag/puritan rules. Maybe stop being moralfags yourself, you hypocrites!
Maybe hang yourself you worthless faggot

What's a puritan?

They are edgy niggers that cry when a dog gets hit by a car literally NPC mentality.

Its all or nothing.

This entire drama is laughable. Let people post whatever they want as long as it's not outright gay or bluepilled.
I just want the dragon hugging that dog wall paper back :cryfeels: and me allowing to post Mauzymice Cat again:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Without it I will just be another nobody on this forum :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I feel like someone will pay the mods to get IceStorm banned at some point :feelskek:

This nigga is hated.

I just want the dragon hugging that dog wall paper back :cryfeels: and me allowing to post Mauzymice Cat again:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Without it I will just be another nobody on this forum :feelsrope:
brutal

The cat was cute, the rest was way too cringe man.
I now need new reaction gifs