Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They will come after you. About supremacism.

J

JamesMLM

Captain
First they came for the furries. And I did not speak out. Because I was not a furry

Then they came for the Weebs. And I did not speak out. Because I was not a Weeb

Then they came for the Non-Nazis ideology believers. And I did not speak out. Because I was not a Non-Nazi

Then they came for the ethnics. And I did not speak out. Because I was not an ethnics.

Then they came for me. And there was no one left. To speak out for me.

We are all rejects, there is no need to be a supremacist and gatekeep the incel community or ban anyone for the copes they do.

@mrlunatic @Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @Chudpreet @FemoidsGTFO @IceStorm @Puppeter @Pancakecel @CopeHarderNow @RelentlessAssault @Zer0/∞ @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Lonelyus @frmentalcel @Grim_Reaper @Incelius Savage @Man @Adolf Hitler @General Alek
IMG 6915

Last edited:
Dnrd , OP is a fucking furry , OP needs to be lynched

It's what they intended to begin with.

Except, I'm busy explaining other aspects right now.

Read “Animal Farm”
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
aka
All incels are equal, but some incels are more equal than others.

You claim you not a furry faggot, but you haven't even posted hot furry sluts:feelsUgh:.
Sexy Art - New sexy Lola Bunny by Viejillox on Newgrounds

First they came for the furries. And I did not speak out. Because I was not a furry

Then they came for the Weebs. And I did not speak out. Because I was not a Weeb
I wouldn't mind that.

Idc about furries
Mods have banned furries on this platform, they won’t explain what “furry content” means it could mean any anthropomorphic/drawn animals like Pokémon, anthro cartoon character, or drawn animal like @IncelDragon
IMG 6916

You claim you not a furry faggot, but you haven't even posted hot furry sluts:feelsUgh:.
I did, mods are removing everything that is furry now because they listened to the supremacist and puritans. This is only the beginning soon weebs will be next than this forum will only allow whites, Nazi larper, and people with NT/normie hobbies/interest.

Fucking kys glownigger faggot
You want everyone that is different than you to be banned. Just like how foids want all ugly men to die. You want everyone different than you to die.

The witch-hunt and supremacism needs to be stopped

You want everyone that is different than you to be banned. Just like how foids want all ugly men to die. You want everyone different than you to die.

The witch-hunt needs to be stopped
You're literally defending a fucking Glownigger you furryfag
Everyone knows that @General Alek is a fucking glowie

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

The witch-hunt and supremacism needs to be stopped
You're anti-Nazi ? Fucking kys you SJW filth

You're anti-Nazi ? Fucking kys you SJW filth

I don’t believe in supremacist. People didn’t choose want they are born in, no need to be racist.

This isn’t stormfront, not everyone is a Nazi believer here.
Just like how if I’m Chad, I wouldn’t be a furry and cope with furry stuff.

I don’t believe in supremacist. People didn’t choose want they are born in, no need to be racist.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo

Just allow normies and every freak here theory

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo
I use to be like you

You will grow out of it someday and realize that holding supremacist ideas and being a subhuman won’t make any sense.

I use to be like you

You will grow out of it someday and realize that holding supremacist ideas and being a subhuman won’t make any sense.
I'm in my 20s you fucking retard

No, these people want only normie activities here. And ban anyone who has Non normie/Non NT interests.
Wtf kys infiltrator @proudweeb

Not everyone wanting to ban furries is planning some great conspiracy to eradicate all users with outsider interests. They simply made the observation that furrydom is often linked to faggotry.
But it doesn’t mean it is faggotry, also what is even consider “furry content” anything that involves around anthropomorphic/drawn animals would be consider “furry content” the mods didn’t even explain the vagueness of it. Could I have a Pokémon avi? Or a drawn feral dragon Avi like @IncelDragon? I tried contacting the mods and they won’t answer

Not everyone wanting to ban furries is planning some great conspiracy to eradicate all users with outsider interests. They simply made the observation that furrydom is often linked to faggotry.
Also, you could make the same argument that having a foid weeb avatar is often linked to being a tranny.

1920x1080 pixels and still, not a single one

So ban all foid weeb avis? Based.
IMO the current LGBT furry drama is just further evidence that allowing foid avis is a slippery slope

Total furry death is required

Where to draw the line is the ever-present conundrum. Allowing anyone and everyone would obviously defeat the point, yet, as you correctly point out, allowing virtually no one would also defeat the point. The mods not delineating furry content is kinda cheap tho.
:feelsohh:

Furries work well as pinyatas just like an emo

based. fuck nazis.

So furries, weebs, poltards and ethnics are all on the same loosing side, water wet, inkwells keep dodging being grouped in with subhumans but for how long?