Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need new cute reaction gifs

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I can’t use the Mauzymice Cat gifs anymore due to the recent removal of everything furry and people calling it gay. I now need a new wholesome reaction gif. It has to be animated and have multiple variants like Mauzymice Cat.

Ideally the character needs to be simple
example:
IMG 6692

But it has to have multiple variants and convey multiple emotions. (Like the Wojak meme) but more cuter.

Did the mods specifically tell you that that one was forbidden? I'm fairly certain it wouldn't fall under the no furry rule.
IDK, I’m trying to figure out what it means by “no furry content”
IMG 6934
IMG 6935

I’m trying to contact the mods about this but they are taking a long time in answering.

no and you're not a cute cat girl irl you're a 30 yo whale

Rule of thumb: if it's more animal than human it ain't furry
But the mods got rid of my dragon hugging wolf wallpaper, and those are just drawn animals. Not anthropomorphic.

I don’t want to use wojaks, because that’s boring and cringe

Idk man, to a normal person the cat gifs just seem way more appropriate than the other shit you had
Alright, I will wait until the mods @Fat Link and @proudweeb to give me more information on “furry content”. I don’t want to get instantly banned because I posted furry content. Because some people want me to be permabanned, so they are monitoring my profile

I guess you need this for your buddies over at Discord?

Lots of troons on Discord btw.

Why can't you be normal?

Cat
IMG 0839

Dog
IMG 0739

Anime Sad Cat Dance

IMG 0834

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3