Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was rejected from a job because of the psychological interview

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Jfl Im not fit for the job because I saw the wrong things in some blobs they showed me. Normies unironically believe in that. Tbf they asked me a lot of other questions, but I still think psychological interviews are stupid and psychologists are thieves.
>your zodiac sign is incompatible with this job teehee :foidSoy:
Most human resources foids unironically think like that.

Jfl Im not fit for the job because I saw the wrong things in some blobs they showed me. Normies unironically believe in that. Tbf they asked me a lot of other questions, but I still think psychological interviews are stupid and psychologists are thieves.
Over for blobcels

meanwhile literal psychopaths run companies :feelsclown:

meanwhile literal psychopaths run companies :feelsclown:
job interviews are just to filter autists

It’s impossible to fail a psychological exam all you have to do is lie.

Such tests are absurd to me; the psyche of your average person cannot be determined by shapes on a screen or paper, but I guess attempting to understand the practices of the very corporations enabling the hypergamy, rampant degeneracy, and foid worshipping within the modern world is a pipe dream... :feelsclown:

I suggest avoiding interviews with foids where you can, due to their habit of projecting negative characteristics onto those with unatrractive physical appearances; it is their nature, obviously also being a main factor in hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsjuice:

they just make shit up to filter incels, it's like that gattaca job interview where they just test the person's dna, they would do that if they could

You got rejected because you’re ugly. The psychological shit is just an excuse. It’s literally the same shit as when foids reject you for your “personality”

Last edited:
They don't check the results of such 'tests.' It is a ruse to conceal the true reason for your rejection, which is looks.

I'm gonna send an email asking why they didnt want me

For HR roasties not exploitable or fuck able = not hire able.

You got rejected because you’re ugly. The psychological shit is just an excuse. It’s literally the same shit as when foids reject you for your “personality”
i got ghosted by Sonic, i think it was because of my long hair, i should have worn a beanie to it, cause then my unwashed hair would have gotten into the food probably :feelsdevil:

job interviews are just to filter autists
Pretty much this. They want to know if 1, they like you and/or 2, whether everyone else will like you. Sometimes you're just a warm body though, and that's your best shot at locking down a job as a loner or social retard imo.

They could sense you were an inkel.