Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was reading a thread on trufemcels, advising not to wash the vagina too much because it's "self-cleaning", stopped me thinking about a gf for now

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
HL

Don't use actual regular soap....The vagina is self cleaning. You don't NEED to douche. You're messing with your pH.

https://www.incels.is/javascript:void(0)
SG

Eat well, and don't use soap. Try to avoid using a ton of chemicals in your vagina unless you really need

MY

I believe someone on here talked about using coconut oil down there to combat smell and I tried it and it was miraculous. My vagina is really sensitive and a touch of anything wrong can start a bacteria infection immediately. Even when I was just using sensitive Dove soap, I was still really musty at the end of the day.

And elsewhere:

The Guardian

[A roastie is a] complex mix of bacteria – also known as vaginal flora – that does the same thing (only the bowel has more bacteria than the vagina). Together, they keep the vagina healthy. It is self-cleaning, too, keeping itself safe and hygienic with secretions.

http://theconversation.com/your-vag...eaning-fads-are-unnecessary-and-harmful-88150

Your vagina cleans itself: why vagina cleaning fads are unnecessary and harmful

Many women perceive vaginal discharge as undesirable and unnatural rather than physiological and normal. Data suggest around half of all women use “panty liners” to absorb discharge with up to 30% using them on a daily basis. While Australian women are generally not big fans of “douching”, a French term for washing out the vagina using a liquid spray, it’s important to understand why cleaning the vagina is not recommended.

vomit-655x353.jpg

VomitKid_FastFood_3s_1024x1024.png

absolut_vomit_by_thejacobskid-d21qcw5.jpg

While incels are advised to shower, women are told not to. Women Are Wonderful in full effect. If you're American, muslim, jew or African, you got one of the most sensitive parts of your dick ripped off nonconsensually to keep your dick clean - washing be damned - all with the goal of you one day bumping genitals with a woman who doesn't wash hers with any degree of seriousness.

I am digressing here. As someone who is very meticulous, I find the idea that women don't wash their pussies revolting. By I guess why do they need to? Their vaginas are so valuable that they could have worms coming out of them and men would still value them. Do you think I'm exaggerrating?:

https://efukt.com/1807_Slut_Flashing_Her_Nasty_Ass_-_CLASSIC.html <- NSFW. Woman has wormlike shit coming out of her (hemarroids in this case though) and men are fine with it.

I am still offtopic FFS. My point was that, when you consider women's pussies without the romanticism, it can temporarily quieten that desire for it. Just think. The post-prime woman you will one day settle down with, perhaps when you're 38 and she's 35, is right this minute having her vagina filled up with chad-cum, or is "musty" af, or is secreting some yellow shit, like ripping apart a toasted honey sandwich.

It was like the clarity that comes after ejaculating. A complete libido-dampener.

Looooool I remember foids in hs used to say that shit to other foids bragging about washing their pussy frequently. Dirty whores all of them are

That’s disgusting.

Your mouth cleans itself too, so just make sure you drink some water before going to bed and your body will take care of the rest, right?

Srs thats disgusting, when I get my first girlfriend Im powerwashing her cunt with 100% ethanol, Im not risking coming in contact with her "discharge" aka cunt sweat or god forbid another dudes cum residue

You are having a bad day aren't you @FACEandLMS , I can tell.

This has brought back a very revolting memory, I remember back in high school their was a very, very tall foid, and since I am a manlet (I was even smaller than I am now back then) I was around waist level if I stood next too her, one day when passing her in a corridor whilst moving from class to class, I got a whiff of probably the worst smell I have ever smelt in my life (And I have smelt my own year old piss bottles before, and it was worse than that), it was utterly revolting, literally vomit inducing, it also stunned me for a few seconds I literally stopped my leg movement.

The smell itself I could not describe, I have never smelt actual rotten flesh before but that is what comes to mind when I bring the memory of it back and attempt to describe it with words that I know.

Now after reading this I have realise, that it in fact probably was her vagina (Or perhaps some of the discharge, you speak of in this post) that I smelt.

Last edited:
I've never pulled the skin back to clean my dick and I'm scared of what awaits me

good and legit cope. almost everyone can be shown in a disgusting light.

that being said, i don't think i'll ever stop wanting validation from women, but yeah, they can be gross anyways.

This has brought back a very revolting memory, I remember back in high school their was a very, very tall foid, and since I am a manlet (I was even smaller than I am now back then) I was around waist level if I stood next too her, one day when passing her in a corridor whilst moving from class to class, I got a whiff of probably the worst smell I have ever smelt in my life (And I have smelt my own year old piss bottles before, and it was worse than that), it was utterly revolting, literally vomit inducing, it also stunned me for a few seconds I literally stopped my leg movement.

The smell itself I could not describe, I have never smelt actual rotten flesh before but that is what comes to mind when I bring the memory of it back and attempt to describe it with words that I know.

Now after reading this I have realise, that it in fact probably was her vagina that I smelt.
She probably just came back from getting dug out from Chad . I've smelt the aftermath of sex and sweat before its utterly revolting

One day I'm gonna do non dong consistently. Sell this high tier dick cheese

You are having a bad day aren't you @FACEandLMS , I can tell.

Every day is bad, but some days are worse
sigh
Your mouth cleans itself too, so just make sure you drink some water before going to bed and your body will take care of the rest, right?

Srs thats disgusting, when I get my first girlfriend Im powerwashing her cunt with 100% ethanol, Im not risking coming in contact with her "discharge" aka cunt sweat or god forbid another dudes cum residue

LMAO.

Dogshit in the park is self-cleaning too. Just rub children's faces in it because the rain probably washed away all of its harmfulness a while ago.

Last edited:
One day I'm gonna do non dong consistently. Sell this high tier dick cheese

I didn't pull back until I was past puberty. I expected to be greeted with a moon of cheese but was not. I wash daily now though. The first few times, my foreskin was so tight that I could barely pull it back and thought I was going to rip it.

you can bet 100% that they wouldn't depend on this 'self-cleaning' if they went on a date with chad. they'd take their vag through a car wash.

It's over for easily grossed out cootiecels

actually your saliva have antibacterial properties. Oh wait does it mean that foids are using beta cuck's/chad's tongues to clean their pussies instead using soap? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

I didn't pull back until I was past puberty. I expected to be greeted with a moon of cheese but was not. I wash daily now though. The first few times, my foreskin was so tight that I could barely pull it back and thought I was going to rip it.
I don't think I'm ever gonna pull it back. Don't wanna get an erection while my skin is pulled back and lose my dick

I don't think I'm ever gonna pull it back. Don't wanna get an erection while my skin is pulled back and lose my dick

You're probably younger, whiter and better-looking than me so this is good news for me.

foids don't even wash in between having chads fuck them

incels are advised to take a shower
"femcels" are advised to not shower

???????????????????

People actually eat them out as well
What nope ahhhh run

Educational...

Women are nasty

Muh self-cleaning. People say the same shit about ear canals, nose and hair. And guess what, it's fucking nasty if you don't clean it.

And they tell us to take a shower.

Just eat pussy, bro. Just learn how to finger and lick clit, bro. Happy wife, happy life. Shaming unwashed foids is misogyny. You’re afraid of the feminine stench, you misogynist inkel! You’re not man enough if you don’t like unshaved stinky roast-beefs, bro! Just man-up, bro, lower your standards. My wife’s boyfriend always let me lick his cum on my wife’s pussy. Just clean their pussy with your tongue, bro. Just eat shit too, be submissive bro!

Just painfully stretch it over the course of several months bro: NSFW

What do we even get in return for cleaning their vile orifices?

JFL at cucks who eat pussy