Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was only born because my mom had a miscarriage

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
Recently my mom told my she had a miscarriage which should have been the last child ( i have one older brother ). My parents decided to try again. Thats how i was born.
I wish i wasnt tbh :feelsrope:. I guess i dont have to tell you which of us got the better genetics.
He is with his redhead cute gf while im posting on .me JFL

Same thing happened with me. I was born by divine intervention, only to suffer. My rage cannot be described with words.

Aw well, I think it's common that some siblings do better than others. I did better than my sister academically at least to start with, but then I dropped out of university due to anxiety and she finished, and I have very little in my life now and she has a fiance, owns her own place (with him), reasonable job, etc.

But I suppose it's common for some siblings to struggle more than others for whatever reason.

I am the byproduct of my mother forgetting to take her birth control pills and ending up birthing me

my mother probably smoked during her pregnancy, because the first one went so well, knowing her

Doctors told my parents ı will be a girl but ı born as a boy:feelsrope:

if it makes you feel any better, I was born entirely by my parents normally wanting to have a kid and trying to, and I despise existence on an indescribable and fundamental level. It doesn't really matter how or why you're born, or to whom, it's the same despair for everyone and everything.

I actually set a record by how prematurely I was born. It’s incredibly unusual that I wasn’t blind, apparently the medical science at the time often resulted in prem babies being given too much oxygen. I should have died, every day for three weeks my parents had to fight off priests who wanted to give last rights.

I had a wonderful mother who had severe preeclampsia. She came very close to dying, and was strongly recommended to have a late term abortion.

What a waste. What an absolute, absolute waste. She tried so hard and gave so much. Look what all that effort produced.

I was born, then my parents put me on life support for three weeks because my lungs were too small or some dumb shit. They should of pulled the plug while they could. This also caused me to get asthma as a kid, and well I'm here now.

Born premature, got the 3rd worst genes out of my 9 other siblings, yes my dad was a chad

same here but I rather live this life than none tbh.

Virgin living baby vs Chad miscarriage