Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I Was Once A CuckTear

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
About a year ago or so starting my high school year, I was wondering why girls were calling me ugly and why I was being spat on by them. Even before high school, I was swung against the gates during gym class by a girl for attempting to ask out her friend :feelskek:. I thought all I had to was exercise, and I still got called ugly and stupid. I started reading Cucktears on reddit (never made an account for reddit but still) and thought everything would get better and that all incels are just mental volcels. As I started to read more and more cucktears posts I realized that cucktears was actually retarded & that incels actually had a point & just weren’t afraid to express their opinion. After some time, I stopped reading Cucktears and began watching Hamudi, Eggman, Baraka & Kent. The first video I probably watched was Rejected from eve’s. A few months later I began visiting this website & realized that the blackpill really was the truth. I try to stop myself from overdosing in the blackpill - if you think about it, it’s most like black tar heroin for the mind. But, I live day by day, knowing that I will never be a successful individual. This proves that literally everyone on Cucktears is just an incel in denial.

Bro they were just shittesting you to test your alpha masculinity:redpill::redpill:!!

No shame in that.
Good for you for getting out of the cave though.

About a year ago or so starting my high school year

Guy is barely 14..wtf is he doing here ffs

Guy is barely 14..wtf is he doing here ffs

16-18 now i don’t wanna say my age cause I don’t want anybody to recognize me

Bro they were just shittesting you to test your alpha masculinity:redpill::redpill:!!
Yeah, agree. Next time try catching the spit with your mouth, that will show em! :redpill:

16-18 now i don’t wanna say my age cause I don’t want anybody to recognize me
They would most likely be scared to death if they knew youre posting here

Do you blame your autism for this post?
OXr45nh

Welcome, OP. I graduated from high school just 15 months ago and did not like it one bit.

I, like you, was also bluepilled. I didn't consider myself a permavirgin until last year when I realized I was ugly and had been dealt a shitty hand by life. That was when I realized I had much, much more common with the incel movement then I thought.

About a year ago or so starting my high school year, I was wondering why girls were calling me ugly and why I was being spat on by them. Even before high school, I was swung against the gates during gym class by a girl for attempting to ask out her friend :feelskek:.

1. Being spit on is hardcore, man. That sucks.
2. How do you get swung against the gates by a foid?

Take this you 31 cucks viewing this thread

bro

Mad respect

legit

you went from cucktear faggot to blackpilled

that change of mind earns respect from me bro

not many cucktearcels would accept their fate and be blackpilled, but you did

congratz

2. How do you get swung against the gates by a foid?

I was a small very weak kid I gym maxed now so now I can beat up people in self defense since where I live can barely get a firearm legally

u r blessed to get rid of this shit, not only incel bros :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I'm proud of you for leaving those faggots Bleachcel.

I think most of us start out in life if not at cucktears per se, we still start off with a Jew brainwashing based mentality towards foids/womyn/whatever you want to call them that is feminist/warped in nature.

That old cliche'd bullshit about how they are supposedly "sugar and spice and everything nice" and that by being a "supreme gentleman" as poor Elliot was dog trained to be, via his own Jew public edJEWcation system brainwashing (most likely it was this if not simply the mass Jew media he imbibed) we're supposed to be set up well in life to "get the girl" but that of course is not how things actually work out.

Operating under Jew brainwashing will just get you rejected/hurt and or cucked/hurt, etc.

Evopsyche a.k.a evolutionary psychology is the actual truth the rabbis and their useful idiot leftist shabbos goyim don't want you/us to know and what one actually needs to study, in order to properly understand the foul mind of the hypergamous foid variants of our species.

The Jew bullshit we are brainwashed with perhaps was not always bullshit ie in an earlier time before mass Jew media and Talmudvision when people lived simpler lives and society was not at maximum "dog eat dog" competition status foids likely had a more innocent and naieve mentality about them and weren't always looking to "trade up" because the "grass is greener on the other side" as the Jew media figures and entertainment personalities constantly tell them these days as well the innocence and non exposure to all the Chad faces and body types of the world likely made young women more supceptible to a wider variety of men and their advances leaving almost no one left out of the dating pool as well without radfeminism around women were likely far nicer, accomodating and just well...feminine and not manlike or mean and skanky/diva-ish as they are now.

Even the women who side with us or rather the "manosphere" these days are still poisoned via feminism/feminist mentality without even consciously realizing it, as their attitudes and behaviors still reflect many of feminism's foul attributes ie standoffishness, narcissistic diva like preening, manlike forceful in your face behaviors, etc, etc.

I was a small very weak kid I gym maxed now so now I can beat up people in self defense since where I live can barely get a firearm legally

I'm relatively tall and broad-shouldered for a ricecel but have twig-like arms and I can't sprint more than 50 yards before I collapse, it's kinda embarrassing tbh. Any moderately athletic foid could beat me to a pulp.

I've successfully avoided physical confrontation thus far, though. I used to carry a knife, but I had to ditch that habit since I moved to the UK.

I can't sprint more than 50 yards before I collapse

Not bad, at my school some people are allowed to do 50 yard dashes at races

I've successfully avoided physical confrontation thus far, though. I used to carry a knife, but I had to ditch that habit since I moved to the UK.

It’s crazy cause my school teaches self defense freshmen year but I got into a fight and defended myself and I got in trouble for it. JFL lol.
I'm proud of you for leaving those faggots Bleachcel.

I think most of us start out in life if not at cucktears per se, we still start off with a Jew brainwashing based mentality towards foids/womyn/whatever you want to call them that is feminist/warped in nature.

That old cliche'd bullshit about how they are supposedly "sugar and spice and everything nice" and that by being a "supreme gentleman" as poor Elliot was dog trained to be, via his own Jew public edJEWcation system brainwashing (most likely it was this if not simply the mass Jew media he imbibed) we're supposed to be set up well in life to "get the girl" but that of course is not how things actually work out.

Operating under Jew brainwashing will just get you rejected/hurt and or cucked/hurt, etc.

Evopsyche a.k.a evolutionary psychology is the actual truth the rabbis and their useful idiot leftist shabbos goyim don't want you/us to know and what one actually needs to study, in order to properly understand the foul mind of the hypergamous foid variants of our species.

The Jew bullshit we are brainwashed with perhaps was not always bullshit ie in an earlier time before mass Jew media and Talmudvision when people lived simpler lives and society was not at maximum "dog eat dog" competition status foids likely had a more innocent and naieve mentality about them and weren't always looking to "trade up" because the "grass is greener on the other side" as the Jew media figures and entertainment personalities constantly tell them these days as well the innocence and non exposure to all the Chad faces and body types of the world likely made young women more supceptible to a wider variety of men and their advances leaving almost no one left out of the dating pool as well without radfeminism around women were likely far nicer, accomodating and just well...feminine and not manlike or mean and skanky/diva-ish as they are now.

Even the women who side with us or rather the "manosphere" these days are still poisoned via feminism/feminist mentality without even consciously realizing it, as their attitudes and behaviors still reflect many of feminism's foul attributes ie standoffishness, narcissistic diva like preening, manlike forceful in your face behaviors, etc, etc.

Couldnt have said it better..
But honestly I don’t even want a girl or anything like that anymore. I just want someone who actually cares for me man. I won’t lie, I do pray to God (im Christian) and that’s the only time I result to my bluepilled thoughts. If I give up on God, I give up on life entirely. I don’t want to lose my sanity just yet

Last edited:
Fuck IncelQueers, they are retarded because they have never experienced the real world. They're literally fucking children in adult's bodies.

negative experiences in the late and early teens are a prelude to a future Incel, even if it is not the case - for everyone; while not contributing to anything useful IncelTears still serves as an introduction to many incels when they see the falsity and idiocy of the arguments found there

negative experiences in the late and early teens are a prelude to a future Incel, even if it is not the case - for everyone; while not contributing to anything useful IncelTears still serves as an introduction to many incels when they see the falsity and idiocy of the arguments found there

So true.. literal incels in denial but “everything gets better” :soy:

“The other kids at group won’t play with me. It’s over”
I remember sitting alone in kindergarten while NT boys from other group laughed at me:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Why did you necro your own old ass thread showing that you browsed IT

At least you woke up

About a year ago or so starting my high school year, I was wondering why girls were calling me ugly and why I was being spat on by them. Even before high school, I was swung against the gates during gym class by a girl for attempting to ask out her friend :feelskek:. I thought all I had to was exercise, and I still got called ugly and stupid. I started reading Cucktears on reddit (never made an account for reddit but still) and thought everything would get better and that all incels are just mental volcels. As I started to read more and more cucktears posts I realized that cucktears was actually retarded & that incels actually had a point & just weren’t afraid to express their opinion. After some time, I stopped reading Cucktears and began watching Hamudi, Eggman, Baraka & Kent. The first video I probably watched was Rejected from eve’s. A few months later I began visiting this website & realized that the blackpill really was the truth. I try to stop myself from overdosing in the blackpill - if you think about it, it’s most like black tar heroin for the mind. But, I live day by day, knowing that I will never be a successful individual. This proves that literally everyone on Cucktears is just an incel in denial.
Thank god we converted a few trucels off that gaping asshole called 'reddit'

A lot of people discovered the incel community from IT and other parts of reddit.

Amen, brother. I had a really tough time in high school. But at least you didn't gave in to the grasp of those heretics.

High IQ post.

this is NOT my thread