Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The trans person i was attracted to was Öyküowl

Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002417
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002443
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002459
Image 2024 05 25 002641372
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 144317
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 144328
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 144342

NOO!! I spent so much time and effort trying to convince him to change his avi, he eventually did, then he gets banned 30 minutes afterward??

FREE HIM!! This can't end like this!

jfl @Regenerator

Being attracted to trans people, and tolerance of them is a crime

Knew this guy was a faggot all along

total troon death

also, didn't realize they had trannie owls now. but kill those too

JoinedAug 11, 2020Posts272

Did your acc get reset?
He was on another incel forum that i use a lot but i can't say the name of it because it probably won't show here since it might be considered ''advertising'' but he was pretty much making threads about justifying the reason why he wants to fuck trannies, very well describing how much of a closet homo he is

Last edited:
Rolling up a nice fat one of that @Mentally lost cel packwatch tonight. :smonk:

Thanks @PLA1092 for this new OP pack

PM me for the location if you guys wanna join in:

@RegularManlet @LeFrenchCel @frmentalcel @KillNiggers @ItsovERfucks
means nothing at this pointed this faggot will be back in a few days and the cucked faggot mods will welcome him with open arms

I am honestly shameful by my emotions , i feel like i shouldnt had those thoughts before , it was wrong

This person

View: https://youtu.be/DAh1OI1Hx7o?si=6uaxgVU1kW9pF4eC

"When i run to the deep dark forest long after this begun..."

"The sun would set,the trees were dead and the rivers were none..."

"And i hope for a trace to lead me back home from this place..."

"But there was no sound,there was only me ... and my disgrace..."

Ishowspeed shake

jfl @Regenerator
Jannies are gonna let him off again. They don't care about the quality of the forum or enforcing the rules. Just clout & traffic.

Jannies are gonna let him off again. They don't care about the quality of the forum or enforcing the rules. Just clout & traffic.
This forum is in the shit

And ONLY 60% jfl.

Honestly, i’m so close to requesting a ban for a few weeks or even a month at this point: Honestly, i’m getting so sick of all the bullshit around here, even users I like/consider “friends” are starting to annoy me in some way, and the amount of faggotry & bragging is ridiculous

This is a moment I wish I was a fakecel, so I could just bolt & never look back: However, I have nowhere else to go at all, what a torturous existence.

That is N sane bruh

Curry: Show bobs and vagene
Foid: No
Turk: Show böbs and vagene
Foid: Sure

FML. All lighter skin curries should just LARP as Turks.

I saw a tranny today. He was walking next to an elderly woman, I assumed his relative. He had bright red hair and red lipstick. He stood tall like most of them, I eyeballed on the range of 6'-6'2. Fucking freaks man.

I am honestly shameful by my emotions , i feel like i shouldnt had those thoughts before , it was wrong

This person

HAHAHAHA the turkboi you sent me @RealSchizo

This nigga got unbanned after posting this and im supposed to believe that mods here arent corrupt ? Just fucking lol

This nigga got unbanned after posting this and im supposed to believe that mods here arent corrupt ? Just fucking lol
Made in Heaven literally said he was dating/"engaged" to a foid and somehow knew the foid he was dating had a "slave fetish" (implying they had sex) and he still roams free

.is in 2024 is just a meme-site more or less

Made in Heaven literally said he was dating/"engaged" to a foid and somehow knew the foid he was dating had a "slave fetish" (implying they had sex) and he still roams free
This website sucks ass

This person

Fuck off troon lover.