Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was not doing work and now I have to do work but its too late ama will get fired pill?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I didnt do any work for a week I was working from home but I didnt do shit I was just chilling

but tomorrow I need to hand in some work I havent done

and I cba to do it

but I must do it

but I cba

like idk

I cba to do it and I have no excuse or anything I can come up with but its tomorrow

what do I do

its over for my job maybe

I hope not because its easy job

Just do it; you'll regret it in the morning, when It's due even though you had a chance to finish it... :feelsUgh:

I used to procrastinate often as well, but not to such a severe degree; I suppose it's not unexpected, refusing to delay gratification when the average subhuman haa already been denied so many basic experiences and pleasure and left in isolation and to the usual discriminatory treatment. :society:

Just do it; you'll regret it in the morning, when It's due even though you had a chance to finish it... :feelsUgh:

I used to procrastinate often as well, but not to such a severe degree; I suppose it's not unexpected, refusing to delay gratification when the average subhuman haa already been denied so many basic experiences and pleasure and left in isolation and to the usual discriminatory treatment. :society:
JFL I dont even think I have a chance to finish it evne if i started now and did it for next 24 hours brocel.

I had 10 days to do it and I didnt do anything.

Why though I dont get it. I know my job is at risk and I felt nothing. I dont feel anything. Its always like this when Im in one job for too long I stop caring about it and the consequences JFL

its over

Same situation, I have many uni work to handle for the beginning of January, and they are in the same state than my sexual life: didn't began.