Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was never this person

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
Before I became 19 I got destroyed by this life by people and shit and I thought it was normal but not until I realize people hated me for something I couIdnt control which is my looks. Now I am full of hate and anger because of this shit society that caused me to be this way. Females and males are evil people who will bully u for no reason at all which is why I hated this world because of how people treated me

go-er.gif

Before I became 19 I got destroyed by this life by people and shit and I thought it was normal but not until I realize people hated me for something I couIdnt control which is my looks. Now I am full of hate and anger because of this shit society that caused me to be this way. Females and males are evil people who will bully u for no reason at all which is why I hated this world because of how people treated me
Same. I hate being bullied in every grade of school I went to.