Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I got "revenge" on my elementary school bully

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
When I was a 7 year old, there was a kid who made fun of me and was very well liked by the other children despite the fact that he would regularly verbally abuse me and steal my food. We would also be close to each other when we would go back to our homes as he would have to take the same route until one point (which was very close to my house). In the other street of that route change, there was a "weird" house where some old woman lived and often talked to children. My parents had told me since I was basically a toddler to avoid strangers, so I wouldn't talk to her and I would just walk away.

One day as we were returning home, she came up to the both of us and she was asking if we wanted to go inside her house. I suggested him to go inside first, but that I had to leave my bag in my house (literally less than 2 minutes away) and then I would also come inside. He wasn't very bright, just a brutish bully, so he accepted her "offer" and he went inside. She also said that she would be waiting for me. Of course, I never returned.

A few days passed without anyone seeing this kid, but none of us really cared, until he had been missing for about a week. Then basically everyone started worrying about where he had vanished. About 2 weeks after he had gone inside that home and vanished, the police went inside the house only to find that it was an organ harvesting place, and the old woman (and another man apparently) were found and sentenced to life in prison. They said he (the kid) was the most recent victim.

(P.S. My parents had taught me how to return home from school ever since I started Elementary, due to it being 5 minutes away)

Last edited:
based as fuck
the most effective way to get rid of bullies

Good, if you're an SOB as a kid you'll be it as an adult too

Good, if you're an SOB as a kid you'll be it as an adult too
Exactly. Children are objectively more "innocent" than adults, because they really don't know much about the world. If someone is a piece of garbage at 6 years old, imagine just how worse it will get once he becomes a grown adult.

Last edited:
were is the newspaper

based as fuck
the most effective way to get rid of bullies
To this day, while I haven't told it to many people, I have yet to feel any remorse for that. He was my first and last bully. I saved myself from being bullied for at least 6 years (Elementary school lasts 6 years)

robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

1st April is over, btw.

awesomr!!!!!!!!

were is the newspaper
Pretty much, this would definitely make the news if it were real :feelswhere:.

Although, if this actually happened, based as fuck:feelzez:. I wish I could've done something like this to my own bullies, though that was pretty much the entire school eventually:feelsrope:, so any "standing up" to that would've been impossible:cryfeels::feelsrope:.

Because he's a cult leader?
he's a warlock, Im sure he can teach you how to kill the bully with black magick or whatever

"High IQ Gamer Move"

poor Little lesbobob

When I was a 7 year old, there was a kid who made fun of me and was very well liked by the other children despite the fact that he would regularly verbally abuse me and steal my food. We would also be close to each other when we would go back to our homes as he would have to take the same route until one point (which was very close to my house). In the other street of that route change, there was a "weird" house where some old woman lived and often talked to children. My parents had told me since I was basically a toddler to avoid strangers, so I wouldn't talk to her and I would just walk away.

One day as we were returning home, she came up to the both of us and she was asking if we wanted to go inside her house. I suggested him to go inside first, but that I had to leave my bag in my house (literally less than 2 minutes away) and then I would also come inside. He wasn't very bright, just a brutish bully, so he accepted her "offer" and he went inside. She also said that she would be waiting for me. Of course, I never returned.

A few days passed without anyone seeing this kid, but none of us really cared, until he had been missing for about a week. Then basically everyone started worrying about where he had vanished. About 2 weeks after he had gone inside that home and vanished, the police went inside the house only to find that it was an organ harvesting place, and the old woman (and another man apparently) were found and sentenced to life in prison. They said he (the kid) was the most recent victim.

(P.S. My parents had taught me how to return home from school ever since I started Elementary, due to it being 5 minutes away)
Lmaooo based if not larp fuck that kid

Based all bullies deserve to be killed.