Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was never even friends with girls as a teenager

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Everytime i was forced into a group with one or something, it was awkward as hell. Never had any genuine friends in girls. And normies say thats how u get a girlfriend. Jfl. So fucking over

i fucking hate them so much.

inb4 “itz because ure a toxic inkler!!!1” shut the fuck up faggot. I was bluepilled as fuck back then

I got a hug from a girl in my highschool friend group once because my (best) friend commanded her to do it

I've never had a single female friend my entire life

I always get anxious and nervous when i talk to women

I got a hug from a girl in my highschool friend group once because my (best) friend commanded her to do it
khhv only, you should be banned

@Liszt thoughts?

Are you calling me a fakecel or did you just tag me randomly?
no jfl

I tagged you because you were complaining about fakecels in another thread

i think the context had something to do with "leading on" or something like that

i've never even had friends

It’s overrated if you’re ugly. I had female friends but never got sex.

no jfl

I tagged you because you were complaining about fakecels in another thread

i think the context had something to do with "leading on" or something like that
Oh I was just ranting in that thread tbh. Theres plenty of sexhavers on this forum so a hug doesn’t matter.

People in DMs have told me all about their adventures with women. Many had gfs, got blowjobs, had sex etc etc.
The best thing to do is to not take this site seriously. Use it for fun, make friends and move on.
I may have joined here only 6 months ago but I’ve been in the manosphere since 2019 when I was a member of frum.loksmaksig.cm (fix the spelling)
You’ll realise that most people here are just autistic normies with BDD

Oh I was just ranting in that thread tbh. Theres plenty of sexhavers on this forum so a hug doesn’t matter.

People in DMs have told me all about their adventures with women. Many had gfs, got blowjobs, had sex etc etc.
The best thing to do is to not take this site seriously. Use it for fun, make friends and move on.
I may have joined here only 6 months ago but I’ve been in the manosphere since 2019 when I was a member of frum.loksmaksig.cm (fix the spelling)
You’ll realise that most people here are just autistic normies with BDD
jfl gfs and blowjobs? lmfao

what the fuck? I would expect the most to be a few people who got kisses or something, but people having girlfriends and fucking? that's full on normie

Everytime i was forced into a group with one or something, it was awkward as hell. Never had any genuine friends in girls. And normies say thats how u get a girlfriend. Jfl. So fucking over

inb4 “itz because ure a toxic inkler!!!1” shut the fuck up faggot. I was bluepilled as fuck back then
Consider urself mogged:dab:

it's kinda pointless unless you're personality is feminine
some of my friends were "friends" with females
all they did was inflate their egos and got no affection in return

jfl gfs and blowjobs? lmfao

what the fuck? I would expect the most to be a few people who got kisses or something, but people having girlfriends and fucking? that's full on normie
One guy had 2 gfs at a time and another showed me his Tinder and it had like 100 matches on it. But it doesn’t matter most of them have left or deleted their accounts. I mostly knew them from other sites

No, read the rules, being KV is not against the rules at all.
I was joking with you and @Liszt
One guy had 2 gfs at a time and another showed me his Tinder and it had like 100 matches on it. But it doesn’t matter most of them have left or deleted their accounts. I mostly knew them from other sites
how many chads would you say are currently on the site?

Women scream and shriek when they see me, at least at school. Now I am an invisible ghost yute.

Very few. I’d say 60-70% of the forum are autistic normies and the rest are actually ugly
i dont know where i would stand. height wise i'm fine but i think my face holds me back. i'm guessing 3-4/10 face.

wouldn't surprise me though that lots of people are 5/10 though, considering mentalcels are a dime a dozen over on the other psl site lookism

i dont know where i would stand. height wise i'm fine but i think my face holds me back. i'm guessing 3-4/10 face.
Opposite for me. I do well on Bumble when I put my height as 6’1.

I was briefly in a friend circle that had a noodle in it. My parents made us move countries though.

i had 2 female freinds in early hs but i cut them off when they called me a rat
Women scream and shriek when they see me, at least at school. Now I am an invisible ghost yute.

Attachments

• coping.gif
    coping.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Why would you want to be ??

Based, me too , actually we are the normal people cuz we know all the friends of girls want to fuck them in any instant

It's always a forced interaction. They would always look visibly annoyed and I felt like shit walking towards thier table knowing im ruining thier day. WTF are you even supposed to say to someone who already hates having you at the same table. I was automatically treated as a retard or used to perform all the heavy lifting of the assignment. No in-between. kinda helped when I could just chill and let the the group chat, flirt, and complete the work then just scribble my name besides Stacie's and get credit.:feelsautistic:

The last time I regularly spoke to females outside of my family was first grade in school.

Foid friends won’t do shit