Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was low inhib and nt in my dream

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
God it was so good i was outgoing i even had a short foid as my gf i picked her up put her against the wall and kissed her
Even drove a lambo fuxk it felt so good
I was originally an extrovert had i not been bullied and fucked by life i would have been some normie with a used becky :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No Dream for your face

Suffering is your reality. Become stronger.

Suffering is your reality. Become stronger.
No on god i really wish i didnt exist why did i have to have a damn ugly face ??? Legit myself looks alien its rotting me + loneliness now what the hell did i do to deserve this thank you god for the real torture becauze having health conditions wasnt enough

shortly after i met the blackpill i had a dream where i was on the playground in high school. i knew my face was chad's for some reason but i was aware that i was still an incel inside. i remember in the dream i looked at two girls independently and they both smiled at me. in real life that has never happened to me. that sleep thing happens to chad while one has to receive nothing but contempt and indifference. it's over.

Go back to sleep, dreamcel