Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was listening to Stefan Molyneux's podcast on Charles Manson

• Thread starter InfernumOsculum
  • Start date
InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★
Literally 8 minutes in I hear something like this
"Maybe Manson's father divorced his wife because he couldn't live with himself knowing that Charlie wasn't his own. And that's why men take on greater risk when engaging in genetic reproduction, because the woman always knows who the father is; the man - eh, it's dicey, not so much. And from this comes the common sociological expression *breathes* 'no hymen no diamond'"

Lmao is this dude always like this?

All podcasts are like this shit. Normie "experts" talking just shit

Yeah but the dude literally said "no hymen no diamond" in a fanciful pretentious Canadian accent deadpan, shit's absolutely fucking hilarious

I didn't find his ideas that compelling tbh, it's just Sargon of Akkad tier shit - "Muh Enlightenment Philosophy bro, muh Judeo Christian principles bro"

As if Thomas Paine was the pinacle of all intellectual formation and analytical philosophy.

Undoubtedly Molyneux would be burning witch cunts and heathens at the stake in the name of Catholicism if he lived 600 years ago, unable to perceive his world outside of his own Weldenschauung

Yeah but the dude literally said "no hymen no diamond" in a fanciful pretentious Canadian accent deadpan, shit's absolutely fucking hilarious

I didn't find his ideas that compelling tbh, it's just Sargon of Akkad tier shit - "Muh Enlightenment Philosophy bro, muh Judeo Christian principles bro"

As if Thomas Paine was the pinacle of all intellectual formation and analytical philosophy.

Undoubtedly Molyneux would be burning witch cunts and heathens at the stake in the name of Catholicism if he lived 600 years ago, unable to perceive his world outside of his own Weldenschauung
There are more compelling gynecological tests to find out if a woman is a virgin or not, such as microcracks and scarring in the vagina, semen calcifications among other methods. Simply something unthinkable by Western standards.

Holy shit haven't heard that guy's name in years. I was subscribed to him on YouTube when he got banned, it was one of the first high profile cancellations that I can remember. I actually forgot what his name was and never knew what happened to him.

Holy shit haven't heard that guy's name in years. I was subscribed to him on YouTube when he got banned, it was one of the first high profile cancellations that I can remember. I actually forgot what his name was and never knew what happened to him.
Yeah 2014-2018 was the wild west back in the day. It was a magical time where I really feel like we got so much intellectually interesting and alternative viewpoints.

The Sargon and Spencer debate was one of the funniest things ever (although I think both are gay)

And then the Google Zog hammer came down.

He hasn't recovered his relevance since being deplatformed and saying talking points preaching to the choir of redpill grifters hasn't helped