Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was in a relationship that lead me to blackpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
Please don't ban nie for this post.

I was in relationship with a 2/10 landwhale (for ITcucks: yeah some fat-asses can be hot but she was not), when I was 21. Short relationship, few months only.

Yet she never wanted to kiss or have sex. She agreed only for a short hug on the 3rd or 4th "date" on which I had to pay for her.
About sex and kissing she always claimed that she isn't just ready yet and shit.

Yeah, and I believed that shit.

After 3rd month I found out she was fucking with chad all time, she admited to it after I confronted her with facts.

She didn't even apologize but just dumped me and told that I will never have sex because I look like shit and my bad genes never should have pass.

That, and these many rejections before realized me that I am trash and that blackpill is real as fuck. And women are evil and unloyal humanoids.

Last edited:
Please don't ban nie for this post.

I was in relationship with a 2/10 landwhale (for ITcucks: yeah some fat-asses can be hot but she was not), when I was 21. Short relationship, few months only.

Yet she never wanted to kiss or have sex. She agreed only for a short hug on the 3rd or 4th "date" on which I had to pay with her.
About sex and kissing she always claimed that she isn't just ready yet and shit.

Yeah, and I believed that shit.

After 3rd month I found out she was fucking with chad all time, she admited to it after I confronted her with facts.

She didn't apologize but just dumped me and told that I will never have sex because I look like shit and my bad genes never should have pass.

That, and these many rejections before realized me that I am trash and that blackpill is real as fuck. And women are evil and unloyal humanoids.
Kek

So it wasn't even a relationship, it was a "relationship".

You know it's over when the 2/10 femon cheats on you.

Are you a virgin? brutal story, you should have insisted to fuck her.

I read it and its beyond brutal how much you were cucked by that landwhale :feelskek::feelsrope:
btw this is average relationship in 2021 for normies :feelsclown:

Are you a virgin? brutal story, you should have insisted to fuck her.
kissless virgin, i am almost 25 now. Many femoids, from 3/10 to 7/10 rejected me saying honestly something like: "sorry but you're just bad looking, friends?"

kissless virgin, i am almost 25 now. Many femoids, from 3/10 to 7/10 rejected me saying honestly something like: "sorry but you're just bad looking, friends?"
Then you shouldn't be banned, we have sexhavers here.

"Friends" in foid language means: emotional tampon/potential betabuxxer after she's done riding the cock carousel

dont kick him , blackpilled normiez are welcomed here :feelsLSD:

He shouldn't be banned.

dont kick him , blackpilled normiez are welcomed here :feelsLSD:
PLus the landwhale was probably playing with him psychologically, he was never in a relationship.

welcome brocel

How tall are you
well I am not a shortcel, 5'11 or even 6' but my face was rated 3-3.25 on r/truerateme once time and I have really weak chin

Yet she never wanted to kiss or have sex. She agreed only for a short hug on the 3rd or 4th "date" on which I had to pay for her.
Cr3KIzu.png

You should be banned just for this, tbh ngl ded srs.

Last edited:
Brutal af, don't ban this dude

Cr3KIzu.png

You should be banned just for this, tbh ngl ded srs.
I acted like that coz I was raised in trad family and my parents always told "be nice, gentle, pay for ladies on dates, dress nice and you will be loved by women".
Bullshit, I don't believe this shit anymore.

BRUTAL

This is what people get when they dumpster dive. Landwhales are just as entitled as any other foid

Was she really banging an attractive guy?

you should have gone ER. This is why you don’t go for ugly whores, cause they are chad only and will make you wait around for them like this.

\

She didn't even apologize but just dumped me and told that I will never have sex because I look like shit and my bad genes never should have pass.

\

Lmao and yet she's probably subhuman compared to half of this forum herself, but because she has awful genes + XX chromosome it's somehow okay.

What a POS.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I was gonna say fakecel get out when I saw the title, then I read the body and it wasn’t even really a relationship JFL

Welcome aboard, man. Stick around. Personally, I have no hard feelings or ill will toward people who've had relationships. Hell, most guys who are woke to the bullshit got that way through relationships. Guess who are the most blackpilled people I've ever met? Chads!! I think we're doing ourselves a disservice being so strict on that one rule. And btw, I'm not so sure what you had even qualifies as a relationship. She was obviously not legitimately attracted to you and just using you for something. Women date guys they're NOT sexually attracted to all the time. In fact, this is why so many marriages end in divorce.

Last edited:
Bro, this was no relationship at all. I'm so sorry you had to experience this. I also hope that you don't get banned for the inflammatory title. Some guys will mistake situations like this for relationships, but the truth is that if she isn't exclusively fucking you and hasn't deleted every dating app or stopped talking to every male "friend", it's not a relationship, and you should not think of it as such.

Absolutely brutal, can you even call that a relationship.