Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was in a chad-exclusive-only area and i almost had a panic attack

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
was my birthday yesterday and my cousin bought us tickets to a female kickboxing/mma event

he knows im incel and thought bringing me to live foid on foid violence would be funny

kinda is a funny idea i'd give him that

>arrive at the event
>we walk to our seats and sit
>quickly realize im surrounded by martial art chads
>the really really testosterone filled masculine ones
>there are also lots of foids
>like solid 9's and 10's, all really feminine, like super super hot
>start getting really insecure and feelin like an imposter
>like i can be caught and exposed any moment
>start imagining everyone in the room pointing and laughing at me when they realize im a incel and virgin
>heavybreathingandsweating.jpeg

is this a panic attack?

>go to bathroom
>all empty, already a bit more calm in my head
>start a conversation with myself
>telling myself its my birthday and my cousin cares enough about me to take me to this event

i need to enjoy this, i cant let my inceldom keep ruining my day to day life. not forever. not like this

>calmed myself down a bit
>return to cousin
>slowly start feeling better
>really start enjoying the last few fights

anyone else experiencing this kind of anxiety when surrounded by chads/stacys?

I am mentally Chad

Nah, more just annoyed at how much of a subhuman I am compared to them and overwhelmed by how many good looking people are around.

I expected a Chad to take your seat when you returned from the toilet :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I refuse to go if I suspect it's a chad mostly area, for example my family wanted to gather at a nice high end restaurant, I refused because I know there will be rich mogger scum and stacey waitresses there, and the waitresses are always nice and smiling towards my mogger family but with me they have a completely blank face, TND around normies never relax.

Target rich environment

None of those Chads and Stacy's would stand a chance against an AR-15.

ah yes, just what I was thinking as well

Sometimes, rarely, when forced into a group of them. Mostly in the past, less so nowadays. Only ever with stacys though.

was my birthday yesterday and my cousin bought us tickets to a female kickboxing/mma event

he knows im incel and thought bringing me to live foid on foid violence would be funny

>arrive at the event
>start imagining everyone in the room pointing and laughing at me when they realize im a incel and virgin

is this a panic attack?

>go to bathroom
>telling myself its my birthday and my cousin cares enough about me to take me to this event

i need to enjoy this, i cant let my inceldom keep ruining my day to day life. not forever. not like this

>return to cousin
Sounds like a fun evening. Happy to hear you could relax after a the initial overwhelming terror.

having been through that for real, it's beyond horrible but it, too, passes

Yes, it's why I don't go outside much anymore, let alone to large events like this where there are bound to have chads and stacies there.

Enjoy time with your cousin man, he cares about you. Tell him to not take you somewhere with so many chads next time

Chads usually don't go to such events. It's mostly large framed bully type of normies.

images

me going klebold at the next event
Enjoy time with your cousin man, he cares about you. Tell him to not take you somewhere with so many chads next time
ye i love the guy. and honestly, it was really scary but out of my comfort zone too. maybe its a good thing to look for terror sometimes
Chads usually don't go to such events. It's mostly large framed bully type of normies.
in hindsight i think it were mostly large framed bully normies
when scared you dont think straight

>arrive at the event

is this a panic attack?

>go to bathroom

>return to cousin

Happy last birthday! I wish you to be less sad and smile more, be healthy

If you've got people who invite you to events enjoy it and don't get anxious about people who don't concern you.

Life of an incel, can't enjoy anything. That's the worst part

Man for real you have to build up your tolerance for this sort of thing if you want to get anything good out of life at all. Atleast you have a Cousin who is that thoughtful most of my cousins low key shit on me every chance they get.

I would personally reject the invite since I’d rather suffer alone then be social mogged and relationship mogged in front of my eyes

I went on holiday to Turkey in 2017, I had frequent panic attacks, I was sat on the beach by myself surrounded by beautiful european and turkish women in their bikini's. Meanwhile, I was sat there sunbathing by myself wearing socks on a beach like the loser I am.

The loneliness in that moment was so intense, it's often the worst surrounded by other people as it's a stark reminder of how much of a loser we are by contrast. I've often cried in public toilets because the loneliness was that intense.

stay away from those kind of violent events. go to the movies by yourself, who cares that your by yourself. its a nice, calm, place. i don't like violence.

It never began for anxietycels

I have Avoidant Personality Disorder, everything terrifies me.

Friend, you really have to build that body of yours. It's not normal to be that much intimated by other men

>arrive at the event

is this a panic attack?

>go to bathroom

>return to cousin

I really don't feel comfortable in any large crowd. Whether they are more attractive than me or not mainly. Because I fucking hate people. And they make a lot of noise. And they are disrespectful and annoy the shit out of me. They cause me nothing but social anxiety. So I stay the fuck away from them. Because they are very unpredictable and insane. I don't like people they cause a lot of pain in my life

I always feel like this so I gravitate towards other subhumans (typically shorter "people") or timid ethnics.

I hate feeling so inferior yet I am inferior.