Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was doxxed by someone or Big Brother to the police

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Recently, the police summoned me to their station, for a story of so-called murder or accident, supposedly occurring far away from where I live in addition, which I found nowhere in the news, to ask me lots of questions about my life, family ties and in general. All they told me, is that they have to ask some persons in the area.

It could be tied to this or other forums were I were doxxed, by inadvertence. Of course, they pretended to know nothing about it, and I didn't ask them. Though, they revealed me facts I didn't even know about myself.

In fact, there were 5 "agents" around and 3 asked me questions.

What does that mean?
Are you a UScel?
Somebody shot someone, either by accident, either by intention, they didn't revealed the facts.

No EEcel. Anyway, the FBI have agencies all over the world, and the police get along better and communicate far more easier accross Europe than you with your next neighbour.

Last edited:
just say "no comment" every time they ask a question or lawyer up if you can afford, are you detained? if you are not forced to be there just tell them to fuck off and then leave

this is some scary shit man there have been a lot of fbi and police threads lately

8B766B24 52DD 4713 A600 6A99483A218D

"Unfortunately", I complied with them. Anyway, the questions were not that relevant, I answered them, where I was born, where I live, my nationality, do I have family, I invented some of them, my nationality, and played the "cooperant person". All of these questions they could quite easilly check on my files, in fact.

Refusing to answer, at least in many places in Europe, places you directly to the suspect/watch list.

I also forgot to ask the cops identities and position, do you think is a good idea to phone them to ask them to whom I had business?

no, i would recommend just avoiding cops all together but if they come to you DONT cooperate they are not your friend they will put you behind bars for a crime you didn't commit when it is convenient, they are essentially just government funded thugs, they bust down doors, shoot peoples dogs, you dont have to be rude if they act polite but dont tell them anything you are not required to, dont let them enter your house without a warrant etc

just say "no comment" every time they ask a question or lawyer up if you can afford, are you detained? if you are not forced to be there just tell them to fuck off and then leave

"Unfortunately", I complied with them. Anyway, the questions were not that "relevant" to any crime, I answered them, where I was born, where I live, my nationality, do I have family, I invented some of them (but, very few), my nationality, etc. And played the "cooperant person". All of these questions could quite easily be checked on my files they have access to, in fact. But, some were very personal (for me, not for the files).

Refusing to answer, at least in many places in Europe, places you directly to the suspect/watch list.

I also forgot to ask the identities and position of the cops, do you think is a good idea to phone them to ask them to whom I had to deal with?

Edit: I know a lawyer and asked him before I got there, he told me to comply, but only to answer to questions given, and not answer questions incriminating myself.

In summary, I had the impression that it's Big Brother who wants to "get me back on track" than a lawsuit.

Anyway, it's frightening for a person like me that almost never deal with cops, especially being convoked to their station, with all these cops looking around at you and asking personal information.

no, i would recommend just avoiding cops all together but if they come to you DONT cooperate they are not your friend they will put you behind bars for a crime you didn't commit when it is convenient, they are essentially just government funded thugs, they bust down doors, shoot peoples dogs, you dont have to be rude if they act polite but dont tell them anything you are not required to, dont let them enter your house without a warrant etc

They were "friendly" but psychologically manipulative (like saying something friendly, but next asking you questions, and at the end revealing you what you haven't revealed when asked but they knew it, smthg I forgot about, btw.), but got the information I couldn't even imagine of, checked my criminal record and kept notes of my documents and sayings. These informations "I couldn't imagine" were i.a. my last travel abroad and when, where I was last night, my credit cards spendings, etc.

Either I cooperate and do what I was told to do, and "is in the law" then be even more controlled, either I choose the other pattern to escape it, and say something not true (cops lied all the time and I could feel it), which will place me in the rebel position, with a more than possible prosecution, either I move away, and forget about it. As for now.

En résumé, they wanted to show me that they know more than I thought they could. Asking me precisions on some aspects, I would wish I answered "inoffensively".

Last edited:
this is some scary shit man there have been a lot of fbi and police threads lately
>there have been a lot of fbi and police threads lately
HELLO MR FBI MAN

I wasn't directly linked to the supposedly "murder-accident" case, the matter concerned another thing. In my opinion, Big Brother wanted to show me he's there and is watching me.

Of course, if the case goes any further I would refuse to answer without consulting and the presence of a lawyer.
Then the power show would start, along with the bucks needed to supply the pseudo-justice system.

I think, I'll comply, for now, avoid missteps. This will avoid other problems. Moreover, I have never had trouble with "justice", so I will not want to start, for a small business, at least for the moment.

This is the third post I have seen in a week about incels being questioned in r/l about posts made online. If all three are legit then we are in for some rough times.

The more I think about it, the more I see it was a staging. I do not think it was about my posts on this forum.

Maybe, these "agents" suited in civilian were lawyers working for the mob, or either the mob asked the cops (looking at uniformed cops around looking at them with contempt). I'm not very into conspiracy theories, but I'm often suspicious and observer. It's a known fact that in EE, the mob/mafia is hand with hand or is together with the authorities. It's also a known fact that the mob/mafia use "softer" measures, like the law to discourage their opponents of criticism or eliminate their concurrents. If not many of them would be behind bars long time ago.
It's also not a coincidence that it was set off just after I doxxed myself unnecessarily.

Who knows?

Last edited:
The jig is up boyos!

We can't be unloved losers anymore.

Time to get haircuts.
Time to get in the showers.

Fuck the police
Go against the system and you will be crushed. How do you think they keep all theses people under oppression mental slave state control?

This is the third post I have seen in a week about incels being questioned in r/l about posts made online. If all three are legit then we are in for some rough times.

This thread, shoji guy and who else?

Here in EE, we need more guys like Frank Serpico in the police.
I despise this shit. The police is the most hated institution in this country.

True. We gotta watch ourselves. This shit is insane.

When the police lies to you = normal practice, lawful.
When you lies to the police = felony punishable of prison.

Recently, the police summoned me to their station, for a story of so-called murder or accident, supposedly occurring far away from where I live in addition, which I found nowhere in the news, to ask me lots of questions about my life, family ties and in general. All they told me, is that they have to ask some persons in the area.

It could be tied to this or other forums were I were doxxed, by inadvertence. Of course, they pretended to know nothing about it, and I didn't ask them. Though, they revealed me facts I didn't even know about myself.

In fact, there were 5 "agents" around and 3 asked me questions.

Of your not using tor what are you doing

Neutralize them tbh

Of your not using tor what are you doing
That wasn't the problem, in my opionion, but more too much details, probably someone on the other side knew it was me, and was well placed.

maybe you are suspicious because you know ,you are alone and creepy.

All these police threads. They are cracking down on us arent they. Time to VPNmax at this rate.

like what?
I already wrote it, some personal datas, and information I didn't even knew or forgot.
Pretty spooky, do yo actually know anything about the murder? Sounds like they're just using that as an excuse to fish for info.
IMO, there was no murder, or accident, such things would make the news, since they aren't many of them here, statistically about 1,5 a day for a big country, especially gun crimes.

Last edited:
This might be true in the US which has strong protections for the accused. In Eastern Europe? No chance.

This might be true in the US which has strong protections for the accused. In Eastern Europe? No chance.
Add to this that in many administrative proceedings you're literally left alone, and can do almost nothing when they have you. It's how lots of people lost homes here without or very little compensations, on the basis the common living could sleep upright.

Last edited:
I
Cause it didnt happen. They just make them for attention and provide zero proof it ever happened.
Dont know the others but I dont think OP is larper tbh

Proof? Policecel
So youre asking ME to provide proof that something didnt happen to YOU. Are you braindead retarded? How can i prove something that never happened, didnt happen? Why dont you show proof instead of being a faggot

Believing anything the police tell you

Are people here genuinely stupid? The police do not exist to protect you, they exist to persecute you. NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR THE POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.

Even for an innocuous seeming statement, they will trap you in a potential lie and use it to frame you as unreliable, and try and pin something on you as a result.

If they summon you to the station voluntarily, laugh and say no. If they arrest you, say nothing until you get a lawyer. Lawyer will get you out of there in a heartbeat.

Cause it didnt happen. They just make them for attention and provide zero proof it ever happened.
What kind of proof would satisfy you?

The police only protect the 1%, the Jew and the land whale feminist.

Straight sub8 men are the worse enemies for the police. The pigs could care fuck all if a fat land whale feminist is crying in pain as she slices you open using a Jew command.

Are people here genuinely stupid? The police do not exist to protect you, they exist to persecute you. NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR THE POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.

Even for an innocuous seeming statement, they will trap you in a potential lie and use it to frame you as unreliable, and try and pin something on you as a result.

If they summon you to the station voluntarily, laugh and say no. If they arrest you, say nothing until you get a lawyer. Lawyer will get you out of there in a heartbeat.
Yes they're. They think they exist to protect the citizens.

There was some news earlier about funds that were assigned for incels investigation to some government agencies. Obviously NSAcels sooner or later would attempt to hack this site and install their own software on it to identify our IPs and identities. I guess this will inevitably happens after series of futuRE happenings.

Last edited:
So youre asking ME to provide proof that something didnt happen to YOU. Are you braindead retarded? How can i prove something that never happened, didnt happen? Why dont you show proof instead of being a faggot
You asked for proof not me, you're a fool.
I provided more than enough information for a public forum.

You retarded faggot FBI pig.