Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was doxxed by someone or Big Brother to the police

When the police lies to you = normal practice, lawful.
When you lies to the police = felony punishable of prison.
True dat.
Yes they're. They think they exist to protect the citizens.
Those are not the rules in the EU.
Are people here genuinely stupid? The police do not exist to protect you, they exist to persecute you. NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR THE POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT.

Even for an innocuous seeming statement, they will trap you in a potential lie and use it to frame you as unreliable, and try and pin something on you as a result.

If they summon you to the station voluntarily, laugh and say no. If they arrest you, say nothing until you get a lawyer. Lawyer will get you out of there in a heartbeat.
Those aren't the rules in the EU. You've no right not to self-incriminate in the UK. You have no right selectively answer their questions. Refusing to answer can and will be used against you in court.

Last edited:
I wasn't directly linked to the supposedly "murder-accident" case, the matter concerned another thing. In my opinion, Big Brother wanted to show me he's there and is watching me.
It's the job of every Spook out there. Freaky fucks.
Pretty spooky, do yo actually know anything about the murder? Sounds like they're just using that as an excuse to fish for info.
Spook tactic. Just use an event to get a person to spill.

This might be true in the US which has strong protections for the accused. In Eastern Europe? No chance.

in eastern Europe they probably wouldn't waster time harassing someone for being an incel

All these police threads. They are cracking down on us aren't they. Time to VPNmax at this rate.

Bingo. We have a tendency to watch people who are, you know, likely to go off the rails and kill people in terror attacks or radicalize others.
Glorifying people who commit such acts and tacitly supporting/encouraging them is also frowned upon.

This place was noted as a potential problem before Elliot Rodgers and has been under serious watch ever since. You would have to be absolutely stupid to think otherwise.

Bingo. We have a tendency to watch people who are, you know, likely to go off the rails and kill people in terror attacks or radicalize others.
Glorifying people who commit such acts and tacitly supporting/encouraging them is also frowned upon.

This place was noted as a potential problem before Elliot Rodgers and has been under serious watch ever since. You would have to be absolutely stupid to think otherwise.
"This place"? This forum was created in 2017, long after ER, and far from everyone is "gloryfying" him here.
Let along that people which "go off the rails and kill people" are in vast majority not incels.

Last edited:
"This place"? This forum was created in 2017, long after ER, and far from everyone is "gloryfying" him here.
Let along that people which "go off the rails and kill people" are in vast majority not incels.

I generalized by saying "this place". And yes, people who glorify or go off rails are few and far between, but they still exist. It's easy to get lumped into the broad category of "one of the terrorists" when you frequent the same place as them and believe in pretty similar things. Shitty, well Im not going to deny that, but when lives are possibly on the line, consideration for feelings gets knocked down the list of priorities.

I generalized by saying "this place". And yes, people who glorify or go off rails are few and far between, but they still exist. It's easy to get lumped into the broad category of "one of the terrorists" when you frequent the same place as them and believe in pretty similar things. Shitty, well Im not going to deny that, but when lives are possibly on the line, consideration for feelings gets knocked down the list of priorities.
You're thousands of times more likely to die in a road accident - which nobody seems to care, than to find the extremely few Incels that go on a crazy rampage. But, yes the LE is always looking for the cause, and easy cases to solve, never to the roots, they are not interested in, to begin with. This is especially true when the person is an autist or doesn't have a good "social intelligence" to see dangers coming.

Anyway, vast majority of people, including Incels, commit suicides, nobody cares.

It's a cold cold world we're living in, full of lies, rudeness, wickideness, hypocrisy and mental manipulations.

All by all, our "Western civilisation", if we can even call this a civilisation anymore, have committed and is living in the Seven Deadly Sins. I didn't invented it, it's in the Bible.

EDIT: A good citizen a few decades ago, can be now considered "a terrorist" if he doesn't accept the progressive "Care Bears" happy world "progressive" rhetorics. The real terrorists are not even wanted, nor looked after.

Last edited:
You're thousands of times more likely to die in a road accident - which nobody seems to care, than to find the extremely few Incels that go on a crazy rampage. But, yes the LE is always looking for the cause, and easy cases to solve, never to the roots, they are not interested in, to begin with. This is especially true when the person is an autist or doesn't have a good "social intelligence" to see dangers coming.

Anyway, vast majority of people, including Incels, commit suicides, nobody cares.

It's a cold cold world we're living in, full of lies, rudeness, wickideness, hypocrisy and mental manipulations.

All by all, our "Western civilisation", if we can even call this a civilisation anymore, have committed and is living in the Seven Deadly Sins.

Most road accidents usually boil down to individual stupidity and shit just happening (for lack of a better term.), can't really do much about that unfortunately, outside of making safer vehicles and other shit like that really. Looking for the "crazy rampage" guys, well if you can get them before they execute attacks or prevent radicalization in the first place, no rampage occurs.

You are right though, law enforcement agencies are mainly reactive, this usually boils down to only having so much time, so many bodies and so many dollars to get shit done. LE is proactive to the extent of stopping attacks before they happen, anything else is above the pay grade and outside of the job description for the most part, and even if it wasn't, kind of hard to think about those things we you have to spend so much time doing paperwork or running from call to call. The roots of problems are left to policy makers (mouth breathers in suits), who are supposedly good at dealing with those things (I say supposedly because it depends on the mouth breather in question).

Young males committing suicide in droves are one of the many issues that no one cares about, the world is cold as fuck to a fault and filled to the brim with liars, cheaters and every other kind of shit bag on the vast rainbow colored spectrum of shit bags. Unfortunately ( or fortunately depending on your point of view), our "civilization" (lol, we were barely civilized at our peak to be honest.) will collapse under the collective weight of so many shit bags, not much longer before that happens.

It will suck for everyone, even for the rich who own bunkers (glorified tombs).

Everything I post hERe is satiRE :feelstrash::feelstrash:

Recently, the police summoned me to their station, for a story of so-called murder or accident, supposedly occurring far away from where I live in addition, which I found nowhere in the news, to ask me lots of questions about my life, family ties and in general. All they told me, is that they have to ask some persons in the area.

It could be tied to this or other forums were I were doxxed, by inadvertence. Of course, they pretended to know nothing about it, and I didn't ask them. Though, they revealed me facts I didn't even know about myself.

In fact, there were 5 "agents" around and 3 asked me questions.
WTF
Hello FBI

Recently, the police summoned me to their station, for a story of so-called murder or accident, supposedly occurring far away from where I live in addition, which I found nowhere in the news, to ask me lots of questions about my life, family ties and in general. All they told me, is that they have to ask some persons in the area.

It could be tied to this or other forums were I were doxxed, by inadvertence. Of course, they pretended to know nothing about it, and I didn't ask them. Though, they revealed me facts I didn't even know about myself.

In fact, there were 5 "agents" around and 3 asked me questions.

Dont talk to the police LMAO, if they ask you to go say no thanks, if they say you have to go then that means youre under arrest so just roll with it, keep your mouth shut and ask for a lawyer when they read you your rights

this is some scary shit man
I like to think of myself as a Phillipp Marlowe -type of cool guy but I'd be shitting my pants in that situation.

Most road accidents usually boil down to individual stupidity and shit just happening (for lack of a better term.), can't really do much about that unfortunately, outside of making safer vehicles and other shit like that really.
Depends on the country, some have implemented very low deadly/serious injury accident rate, while others are in the pinnacle, nobody cares about anyone/anything, and the rate is very high. So yes, you can do something about the "idiots" that goes on "road rampages" or other users that don't even know the rules of traffic.

Looking for the "crazy rampage" guys, well if you can get them before they execute attacks or prevent radicalization in the first place, no rampage occurs.
Taking a massive inflow of unknown people will only get things worse. More taxpayer's bucks spend to "prevent terrorist attacks", unnecessarily. They can prevent some attacks, which have nothing to do with Incels, but far from all. The number of threats, crimes and attacks is unprecedented (and hidden to the public, not made public, with stats manipulation, a.o.).

You are right though, law enforcement agencies are mainly reactive, this usually boils down to only having so much time, so many bodies and so many dollars to get shit done. LE is proactive to the extent of stopping attacks before they happen, anything else is above the pay grade and outside of the job description for the most part, and even if it wasn't, kind of hard to think about those things we you have to spend so much time doing paperwork or running from call to call. The roots of problems are left to policy makers (mouth breathers in suits), who are supposedly good at dealing with those things (I say supposedly because it depends on the mouth breather in question).
System should be reformed, to take the roots into consideration, not only after the point of no return was committed. Some countries have implemented such policies, AFAIK, but it's far to be enough.

If they have so much bucks, time and bodies, they should use it wisely, IMO. I mean by trying to find solutions to the problems, by far, not only to look to find charges by all means, often targeting innocent people...

Dont talk to the police LMAO, if they ask you to go say no thanks, if they say you have to go then that means youre under arrest so just roll with it, keep your mouth shut and ask for a lawyer when they read you your rights
I already wrote.

We're in Europe not USA, btw., laws are different here.

Last edited: