Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was bullied by short/shorter people

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
10% Height bragging
People who bullied me were always nt and had gfs and social circles

They were manlets too, that’s why I mostly hate short people, they are so evil,all short people deserve death and extinction

Tall people are the kings , we were much more bullied than all of you , we were standing out of the crowd , a nt evil manlet was dating my oneitis and he was equal height

People who say height >face should commit suicide and make this world a better place

Then you’re a fucking retard. You could have easily beat them up but you sat back like a submissive cuck and wasted your height advantage.

Then you’re a fucking retard. You could have easily beat them up but you sat back like a submissive cuck and wasted your height advantage.
Tell me about it. But I used to be like that too. However, fighting people with higher social status won't make you win in the end(especially if your uglier or less NT). You will just be seen as some brute or bully. Fucking ovER

I’m 6’0 and all you have to do to shut them down is press them really hard but don’t hit them

they are so evil,all short people deserve death and extinction

Yes...sadly, I must disagree with this.

As a short male, I was severely bullied and pushed into desks. Tyrone boasted about kicking my "little ass" around and girls would laugh at me.

I did beat them and jumped them some times, but it doesn’t help much literally everyone bullied me you idiot,I just didn’t have the energy or strength, you’rea fucking retard why should I step on the shit if I can ignore and walk beside them

Tell me about it. But I used to be like that too. However, fighting people with higher social status won't make you win in the end(especially if your uglier or less NT). You will just be seen as some brute or bully. Fucking ovER
Yeah this

I was the lowest in my class and couldn't fight back against bullies because they were all taller and stronger than me

As a short male, I was severely bullied and pushed into desks. Tyrone boasted about kicking my "little ass" around and girls would laugh at me.

In group therapy, we had a group activity...a Black girl immediately noticed my height and said, "He's short; you're tall"(We were comparing differences).

Sadly I must disagree with this, as a tall bad framed male ,I was severely bullied too and pushed into desks ,shorter evil people threatened to beat me and head but me

I was just scared and bored overral , you are a idiot and you would’ve gotten eaten alive if you lived my life

In elementary school there was the shortest kid and tallest kid in the school in my same class. The tall one was popular and played sports and had a lawyer father. The short one got hard failo and disrespected by everyone. Part of his name was literally "Short" as well. Brutal for him.

Yeah I did that pre depression
Yeah it does work. Even if you’re depressed don’t let faggots like that push you deeper into depression stand up for yourself and don’t become a little pussy. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile

I was the lowest in my class and couldn't fight back against bullies because they were all taller and stronger than me
Relatable ,they were more nt and dark triad than me

Sadly I must disagree with this, as a tall bad framed male ,I was severely bullied too and pushed into desks ,shorter evil people threatened to beat me and head but me

Very unfortunate. I suppose it depends on the height difference.

Yeah it does work. Even if you’re depressed don’t let faggots like that push you deeper into depression stand up for yourself and don’t become a little pussy. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile
I wasn’t strong enough most times bro ,I am a pussy tho I just didn’t wanted to get into that stuff, taller people like me got bullied too same way, they were less evil and actually decent people unlike shorter nt ones

In elementary school there was the shortest kid and tallest kid in the school in my same class. The tall one was popular and played sports and had a lawyer father. The short one got hard failo and disrespected by everyone. Part of his name was literally "Short" as well. Brutal for him.
Elementary is different

Y
I wasn’t strong enough most times bro ,I am a pussy tho I just didn’t wanted to get into that stuff, taller people like me got bullied too same way, they were less evil and actually decent people unlike shorter nt on
It’s good that you’re a nice dude but sometimes you gotta be an asshole to make sure people don’t take advantage of you. Would you let another man hit your son if you had one and forgive him? The only thing no one can take from you is your pride unless you become everyone’s bitch that gets stepped on

Y

It’s good that you’re a nice dude but sometimes you gotta be an asshole to make sure people don’t take advantage of you. Would you let another man hit your son if you had one and forgive him? The only thing no one can take from you is your pride unless you become everyone’s bitch that gets stepped on
What pride are you talking bro ? Of course I wouldn’t let anyone hit my son but they took my pride long ago ,there isn’t any pride it the guy is bigger or more evil than you and you lack the anger ,I mostly get stepped on tho it’s still the same ,not that I chose this

People who bullied me were always nt and had gfs and social circles

They were manlets too, that’s why I mostly hate short people, they are so evil,all short people deserve death and extinction

Tall people are the kings , we were much more bullied than all of you , we were standing out of the crowd , a nt evil manlet was dating my oneitis and he was equal height

People who say height >face should commit suicide and make this world a better place

Owned by manlets, what a fucking joke you are, you legit deserve to be rotting here for being such a faggot :lul:
Many tallfags are pussies since they never had to make up for their lack of masculinity unlike manlets.
Height = masculinity, but tall faggots take that for granted
I'm a soy myself but also a giga manlet, I know it's over for me. Now imagine rotting on this forum as a tallfag, couldn't be me

Last edited:
What pride are you talking bro ? Of course I wouldn’t let anyone hit my son but they took my pride long ago ,there isn’t any pride it the guy is bigger or more evil than you and you lack the anger ,I mostly get stepped on tho it’s still the same ,not that I chose this
How would you step up for others when you can’t even step up for yourself. You have a choice to either stand up for yourself or not and you’re choosing not to

Other way around its happening 1000000000x more time. Two smallest kids from my class got bullied by everyone throughout entire school, they would get beaten up even by girls. One of them started doing drugs at 12 because he couldn't handle it anymore.

Owned by manlets, what a fucking joke you are, you legit deserve to be rotting here for being such a faggot :lul:
Many tallfags are pussies since they never had to make up for their lack of masculinity unlike manlets.
Face=masculinity you idiot ,we are pussies cuz we are not evil like you faggots ? I did fight against them sometimes but got detention cuz teachers protect the bullies , you are the fucking joke if you think “getting owned by evil manlets” makes me a joke ,I was 7/24 bullied everywhere I went , you’ll get eaten alive if you lived my life

You don’t become a king non pussy if you shit oN and bully other people you idiotic worthless piece of trash

These people went quiet when the bigger bully came to their class and shit ,I was just making my life safer by not interacting with people ,actual evil are manlets and non tall people ,they think being “masculine” or dark triad will save them ,it does get girls to be with them but they are just fucking evil

How would you step up for others when you can’t even step up for yourself. You have a choice to either stand up for yourself or not and you’re choosing not to
I did step up sometimes tho ,and yeah I’m choosing not to most times ,for what exactly ? Everyone fucking shits on me everytime no Matter where I go ,I feel like you people were never bullied that much

Other way around its happening 1000000000x more time. Two smallest kids from my class got bullied by everyone throughout entire school, they would get beaten up even by girls. One of them started doing drugs at 12 because he couldn't handle it anymore.
Sad , you live in USA right ? Height means more there ,where in the third world you gotta be nt and thug no matter the height

I'm a soy myself but also a giga manlet, I know it's over for me. Now imagine rotting on this forum as a tallfag, couldn't be me
I did hospitalize a bully,scared one and made him apologize to me ,where I’m from every school is a ghetto tho,I doubt you people even got bullied or more , in our school people were going to the court for bullying and hate crime ,it was pretty over the top ,and I become a faggot for trying to stay away from these pieces of shits ? So be it ,I doubt you were ever in those places

OSad , you live in USA right ? Height means more there ,where in the third world you gotta be nt and thug no matter the height
Serbia, aggressive low inhib guys are usually bullies. I was bullied by rich fags because I'm poor.

Face=masculinity you idiot ,we are pussies cuz we are not evil like you faggots ? I did fight against them sometimes but got detention cuz teachers protect the bullies , you are the fucking joke if you think “getting owned by evil manlets” makes me a joke ,I was 7/24 bullied everywhere I went , you’ll get eaten alive if you lived my life

You don’t become a king non pussy if you shit oN and bully other people you idiotic worthless piece of trash

These people went quiet when the bigger bully came to their class and shit ,I was just making my life safer by not interacting with people ,actual evil are manlets and non tall people ,they think being “masculine” or dark triad will save them ,it does get girls to be with them but they are just fucking evil
I wish I was evil, I'm legit giga soy but at some point I tried to keep my dignity now I just don't care. I could easily mog and bully people if I were tall. Yeah many manlets need to make up for their condition but i dont, either way it's over for me and it's pointless to try to darktriad maxx since i will always be seen as a little kid by people. But imagine being a soyboy as a tallfag, you're wasting your genes :lul:

I did hospitalize a bully,scared one and made him apologize to me ,where I’m from every school is a ghetto tho,I doubt you people even got bullied or more , in our school people were going to the court for bullying and hate crime ,it was pretty over the top ,and I become a faggot for trying to stay away from these pieces of shits ? So be it ,I doubt you were ever in those places
At least you can defend yourself fag, a manlet is doomed unless he's a ufc fighter or something if he gets picked up by a tallfag

I did step up sometimes tho ,and yeah I’m choosing not to most times ,for what exactly ? Everyone fucking shits on me everytime no Matter where I go ,I feel like you people were never bullied that much
They shit on you every where you go cause you let them. Don’t let them do it and it will stop I promise. Also I’m 6’0 so I’m a tallfag like you I know what I’m talking about

Also I did stand up for myself when I was bigger ,height needs frame to work ,I didn’t have Frame and scared that people would headbutt me they were more nt and dangerous,I bitched out mostly, didn’t have the strength

Serbia, aggressive low inhib guys are usually bullies. I was bullied by rich fags because I'm poor.
Yeah same aggressive people

I wish I was evil, I'm legit giga soy but at some point I tried to keep my dignity now I just don't care. I could easily mog and bully people if I were tall. Yeah many manlets need to make up for their condition but i dont, either way it's over for me and it's pointless to try to darktriad maxx since i will always be seen as a little kid by people. But imagine being a soyboy as a tallfag, you're wasting your genes :lul:
What genes ? I was rejected few times ,nice gaslighting,if I had genes I wouldn’t waste them ,there isn’t no wasting genes you idiot ,what is a soyboy to you? Trying to be safe ? I did tried to keep my dignity but failed

At least you can defend yourself fag, a manlet is doomed unless he's a ufc fighter or something if he gets picked up by a tallfag
Good for you then

They shit on you every where you go cause you let them. Don’t let them do it and it will stop I promise. Also I’m 6’0 so I’m a tallfag like you I know what I’m talking about
It doesn’t happen with @dont let them do it @ you seem very bluepilled

I did get cucked by manlets a lot tho , you gotta look masculine too ,I always looked like a child

You are a fucking pathetic piece of shit ,short people have nothing to lose and you still say you’re soy ,over and you deserve to Rot here

You deserve to be rotting here and you deserve to die cuz you had nothing to lose as a gigamanlet and you become soy ,at least I have something to lose back then ,tallcels are the kings of this forum ,and yeah they are better than you by far ,do you think we like to live like this ???

Majority always gangs up on the less,short evil aggressive nt people were always ganging up on taller decent good hearted people overall where I live ,they wouldn’t actually win if the tall guys are aggressive as them tho ,most times

god this guy was such a piece of shit, glad he's banned