Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was born white, YET IM THE UGLIEST THING TO EXIST ON EARTH

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Yes its good to be white i fit into so many cool clothes and cowboy hats, But yet i was born with the worst subhuman additionals as a result of existing, UGLY FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT MAN! HOW THE FUCK? I could HAVE BEEN A STARVING KID IN AFRICA YET IM AN UGLY WHITE MAN, OUR SUFFERING CONNECTS AND I AM IN HORRIBLE PAIN, ITS LIKE BEING DENIED FOOD BC YOUR NOT WORTHY, ITS LIKE A DOG BEING TIED UP AND LEFT TO DIE, I AM SO FUCKING DEPRIVED OF LIFE MY DARLINGS THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE AND I AM IN PAIN!

FUCK EXISTING!

sounds like neet copes come to an end

Truecels are raceless.

Im confined by my genetic inferiority, if i was in a cage i could possibly escape, theres no escaping genetic determinism.

But yet i was born with the worst subhuman additionals as a result of existing, UGLY FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT MAN! HOW THE FUCK?
Exactly, that's what they are. Additionals. You don't hold the basis of being subhuman, which is being brown as fuck.

Exactly, that's what they are. Additionals. You don't hold the basis of being subhuman, which is being brown as fuck.
Brotha, In movies theyare either indian or white and mostly they are both, Sometimes chinese, These people all come in white aswell, Your message is false

Brotha, In movies theyare either indian or white and mostly they are both, Sometimes chinese, These people all come in white aswell, Your message is false
As a brown man you literally have non-human skin tone, it's not even comparable.

Have you followed my advice yet as a good slave to bleach your skin with vitilgo and get the deniggalier to finish the job? Do not use actual bleach