Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was able to hold a non aspie conversation with my barber and then my hygenist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont think any of them suspect that Im incel, Ive been practicing speaking slowly and speaking up instead of just kind of mumbling things out and not finishing my sentences

At this rate I will be NT in no time

Still have to figure out how to get out there and socialize since Im 23 and have no friends so nobody wants me around unless I $$$

I dont think any of them suspect that Im incel, Ive been practicing speaking slowly and speaking up instead of just kind of mumbling things out and not finishing my sentences

At this rate I will be NT in no time

Still have to figure out how to get out there and socialize since Im 23 and have no friends so nobody wants me around unless I $$$
Do you drink alcohol?

fucking chad
getting haircuts too?
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

So you never actually drank anything?

Never gotten drunk in my life

I had a few sips of beer during my teens

A sip of cider when I was 21

Dipped my finger in some vodka and licked it once

All of the alcohol Ive had up to this point in my life combined could fit into one cup

All of the alcohol Ive had up to this point in my life combined could fit into one cup
Why and where u from bro

Brutal ngl

Sounds like you need to go to a bar and experiment a little.

Why and where u from bro

USA

No particular reason to be honest, Im not against drinking or anything its just meh, one of those things that never happened and Im not really going to go out of my way to make it happen

I honestly dont even know what it feels to be drunk so I dont know what Im missing out I guess

My parents tried getting me to drink beer in my teens I guess cause they thought it would be funny seeing me drunk or maybe to make me less of a loser but honestly I just dont like the taste, they still occasionally do it when they make BBQ and drink themselves

Then my cousin tried to get me to drink cider at 21 cause I told him I dont like beer, apparently it was supposed to taste better but to me it was still kind of bitter so like whatever
Brutal ngl

Sounds like you need to go to a bar and experiment a little.

Would be a pretty loser thing to go to out drinking by myself

Also I wouldnt trust myself to get an uber afterwards, knowing myself I would probably end up with a DUI JFL

Last edited: