Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was a good looking little kid (until 8, circa).

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When i was younger i did a purge, destroying every picture of me in existance.

I've samed some pictures that someone took before i was 8 because, well, i was a cute kid. I had marks under my eyes, but that was it.

There is a specific moment when my face changed and, from the one of a cute child, it became the one of a nerd. It happened in the same moment i've started to wear glasses, but it's not just the glasses... my face changed.

I have one specific picture that i couldn't destroy and i saw it recently, it's me around 9 or 10, i'm laughing and my face is really horrid, maybe that was one of the last moments after the "transformation" that i smiled like that.

When the world makes you realize that you're ugly (and it happens very soon for some people) it's seriously like rape. You start to get repressed, smile less, get depressed, act less and gradually become a person that has no more social activity.

It's surely horrible, i wish i was never born.

Its over for cutekidcels. Having given a glimmer of hope and watch it disappear as you hit puberty is very potent suifui.

For me it happened around the age of 11. My whole life changed in just a year. I wish I could either stay a kid forever or grow up to be good-looking.

When i was younger i did a purge, destroying every picture of me in existance.

I've samed some pictures that someone took before i was 8 because, well, i was a cute kid. I had marks under my eyes, but that was it.

There is a specific moment when my face changed and, from the one of a cute child, it became the one of a nerd.

When the world makes you realize that you're ugly (and it happens very soon for some people) it's seriously like rape. You start to get repressed, smile less, get depressed, act less and gradually become a person that has no more social activity.

It's surely horrible, i wish i was never born.

The brutal effects of the agepill man, I know how does it feel.

I used to be a cute child, hell even 2 or 3 girls smiled at me when I was 12-13 (even though I was overweight). Suddenly, I started to develop subhuman facial features at 14 and my life changed in less than a month, more and more girls started to treat me as a subhuman, former friends started to ignore me and so on.
:feelsrope:

not hard to be cute as a kid.

being good-looking as a man requires top 20% genetics, good sleep/nutrition, and luck