Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want total solitude

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Being around other people is just a reminder of everything I lack or missed out on. I want to completely disconnect from society and LDAR in peace. A social life isn't worth the pain. I'm fucking tired.

Societal pressure is a bitch, fuck society in general

Same. isolation is comfortable and liberating. social interaction s are too difficult to navigate if youre ugly, its like playing a game of chess while blind

I love isolating myself from the rest of the world. Since I've started seeing people less and less I've gotten a lot less hateful of them. I'm sure if I went back it would return quickly but its nice not being mad at others all the time. Most people are too annoying to deal with.

Same here. I'm committed myself to movin out into the country and starting my own farm.

i know. I've been dreaming of buying a plot of land in a rural area, getting a shack, connecting the internet, and LDARing until i rope or maybe not if i get away from everything. I'm already pretty isolated though, but i live in LA so its not the same.

same feels, different day

It's fun for a while but gets old quick. Take it from someone who has spent months without having so much as a conversation with another person

Me too, I want to live in the middle of nowhere with any other house on sight for at least 10km

People only brings me pain, I'd rather be alone

It's fun for a while but gets old quick. Take it from someone who has spent months without having so much as a conversation with another person
As long you have internet you can still scratch that socialization itch we all have. I also barely speak IRL

Me too, I want to live in the middle of nowhere with any other house on sight for at least 10km

People only brings me pain, I'd rather be alone

As long you have internet you can still scratch that socialization itch we all have. I also barely speak IRL
Yeah I am grateful for this site and the discord which gives me people to talk to

I'd love to live in da woods and do farming.

Being around other people is just a reminder of everything I lack or missed out on. I want to completely disconnect from society and LDAR in peace. A social life isn't worth the pain. I'm fucking tired.

Go be a truck driver. Most solitude job ever and you make about $1200 a week on average...

Me too, that is why I am moving into an apartment for myself, now I live with my Chad brother. I just want to be left the hell alone. I also like taking walks at night maybe 2-3am because there are no people "most importantly no girls" to remind me of how much I am missing out on.

It's a smart choice, brother.