Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want toilets to come in contact with my sperm

AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

NO VIRGIN PUSSY NO WORK
★★
Iam intrigued by the idea that a stacey is coming in physical contact with my sperm without her realising it.

It would give me a power rush to know that a stacey drank a coffee in which i coomed or eat a sandwhich with my "special" sauce on it.

This idea could even be thought much further then only cooming in food alone.

For example cooming in female shampoo bottles, to then return them to the shop. So a toilet buys it.

Ofc u would have to prep it with an injection needle to fill it from the bottom and seal it back up with an lighter... So nobody notices the special ingrediant :feelshaha:

Maybe thats what an beta-uprising really looks like :feelsjuice:

yea, but it's over

lmao. Interesting idea. I'll give you that

Iam intrigued by the idea that a stacey is coming in physical contact with my sperm without her realising it.

It would give me a power rush to know that a stacey drank a coffee in which i coomed or eat a sandwhich with my "special" sauce on it.

This idea could even be thought much further then only cooming in food alone.

For example cooming in female shampoo bottles, to then return them to the shop. So a toilet buys it.

Ofc u would have to prep it with an injection needle to fill it from the bottom and seal it back up with an lighter... So nobody notices the special ingrediant :feelshaha:

Maybe thats what an beta-uprising really looks like :feelsjuice:
BASED (IN VIDEO GAME)

holy shit u are sicc and i like it

I saw some time ago a vid where a dude jerks off behind a foid in public and she doesn't noticed it.
It could be a possibility if you're low inhib

Damn, you really thought about it :feelskek:

There was once a case of a man who went around injecting women with his semen

AmericanPiemaxxing

i think having a job in a restaurant can let you do that
cuming in some toilets sandwich and covering the taste with hot sauce or any kind of cheese that can make the taste of the semen less obvious, still an amazing fantasy nonetheless