Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to transfer half of my posts to @Diocel

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
@Diocel recently got a harsh treatment from the mods and got a few thousand of his posts deleted (he previously self-deleted his 50k or something).

I believe this is unfair and I want to give him half of my post count. Because when I was gray he was the graycel Jesus and protected us against graycel bullies. Now it is my turn to return the favor.

I'm not even kidding.

@Fat Link @Robtical @Dregster666

@Diocel recently got a harsh treatment from the mods and got a few thousand of his posts deleted (he previously self-deleted his 50k or something).

I believe this is unfair and I want to give him half of my post count. Because when I was gray he was the graycel Jesus and protected us against graycel bullies. Now it is my turn to return the favor.

I'm not even kidding.

I thought he requested all his postcount nukes, especially most recent hit :feelswhat:

I thought he requested all his postcount nukes, especially most recent hit :feelswhat:
Pretty sure he said they were deleted and was pretty upset too.
(I mean the last one, I know first one was self-nuke)

@Arescel or @proudweeb should do this(they have shitton of posts)

I'm not even kidding.

Yeah I think my pal the Diocel Stardew Valley Pig and occasional forum clown requested all of em @incelerated ol boy so relax. :feelsclown:

Pretty sure he said they were deleted and was pretty upset too.
(I mean the last one, I know first one was self-nuke)
Absolutely Brutal

Maybe the other mods can chime in on this :feelshehe:

Yeah I think my pal the Diocel Stardew Valley Pig and occasional forum clown requested all of em @incelerated ol boy so relax. :feelsclown:
I will have his head on my wall if that's true. And every day I will play classical music while drinking French wine made from Algerian grape farms sitting in my chair right under his head.

@Diocel was the last nuke requested nigger?

I don't think such requests should be honored in the future.
When a user's post history is deleted, other users' posts are also deleted, as well as part of the history of the forum.
One person shouldn't have the power to delete other members' posts and this forum's history so easily.

Transfer 5000 posts from me to @Yerberito asap

I will have his head on my wall if that's true. And every day I will play classical music while drinking French wine made from Algerian grape farms sitting in my chair right under his head.

@Diocel was the last nuke requested nigger?
Not exactly. :feelsugh:

@SlutLiberationFront recently returned to the forum after a relatively long self imposed exile/vacation ie there was no banning or ban requesting involved he just stepped away quietly from the site for a while and just today asked me to @ERadicator all of his posts or at least the ones in ID. I haven’t answered him yet but even before his request I believe either @Komesarj89 or @Dregster666 may of used the spam cleaner on one particularly pernicious pecker of a troll but I may be mistaken in that so don’t take it as gospel but rather with a mountainous pile of salt. :ahegao:

I was wondering how his post count got so low.

Not exactly. :feelsugh:

@SlutLiberationFront recently returned to the forum after a relatively long self imposed exile/vacation ie there was no banning or ban requesting involved he just stepped away quietly from the site for a while and just today asked me to @ERadicator all of his posts or at least the ones in ID. I haven’t answered him yet but even before his request I believe either @Komesarj89 or @Dregster666 may of used the spam cleaner on one particularly pernicious pecker of a troll but I may be mistaken in that so don’t take it as gospel but rather with a mountainous pile of salt. :ahegao:
Ive done no such thing over Diocel's profile :feelswhere: so my hands are clean in this regard :bigbrain:

Diocel has passed away.

That was the same thread that led to "Iamsubhuman's" one month ban.

New

Mods

HardBan

One

Banned

He spammed about an entire stickied thread so his posts had to be removed. I wasn’t going to delete them manually. I think he lost 500 posts when I did it though
He lost about 3k tho

He spammed about an entire stickied thread so his posts had to be removed. I wasn’t going to delete them manually. I think he lost 500 posts when I did it though
i lost 3k