Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to start using testosterone to gain more body frame, what should I take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I tried to find it, but all I could find was some shit that seems like just promises and don't really give results, like this one

So I want to know from gymcels here what you use to increase your T levels??

You'll have to order it from sketchy online pharmacies, there's sub-reddit's with info on how to obtain them or you could complain to your DR about having low-t and he may give you them but if you're worried about your hair then it may increase the balding process then your looksmaxxing will just be a bald nigga with a slightly better build.

Caught you gymmaxxing ;)

I want to take test but I'm afraid of the side effects, I don't mind the balding if that's the only side effect. I'll just start wearing wigs, low iq foids don't know the difference.

Thinking about this myself. A know a shady doctor who would probably prescribe me the gels, but the problem is how inconvenient that shit is.

I want to take test but I'm afraid of the side effects, I don't mind the balding if that's the only side effect. I'll just start wearing wigs, low iq foids don't know the difference.

Acne is another big one to look out for, it's horrible back acne too which sometimes scars but I am not an expert so not sure how much it matters if you do short cycles but then you'll just lose your gains if you stop I think.

Acne is another big one to look out for, it's horrible back acne too which sometimes scars but I am not an expert so not sure how much it matters if you do short cycles but then you'll just lose your gains if you stop I think.
I think I can take care of the acne because my diet isn't greasy and I wash my face a lot. There's no way to keep your gains without stopping them?

eat lots of proteins is only tip i know

tbh it won't really do anything unless you took it while young. If you are older than like 20 it will only be temporary. It will also make you fat,pimply and lazy if you don't work out while taking it.

Test doesn't change your bones. Jfl. You'd need to go with street drugs like Anadrol or any other anabolic. Injectible is better. Offlabel you could take clomifene. Test boosters are just as effective as onion juicing. You're either born with frame or maybe its mabeline.

There is only one way and you'll never get your hands on it.

Your family doctor is your best bet but he would not bother if your test are in the normal range.

I say be careful with that.

You should use it under controlled doses. The main side effect is your testicles may stop making enough testosterone after a while because of getting it from outside and may not recover from it. So you may end up being dependant on testosterone from outside. Rather than taking testosterone itself taking other things that boost making of it naturally in the body is more healthy. I am not an expert but you need to learn more about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back