Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i want to spend my days studymaxxing but i can't stop mindlessly using social media

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
either I don't want to enough or there's something wrong with my brain

This applies to every zoomer tbh

u need to otherwise u have nothing to talk about with others

Studymaxxing is a cope for midwits

i don't talk to anyone in real life. this website and discord are the only places i talk to people.
if u talk about andrew tate or other trending topics that counts as talking about social media with other people

then y do chad zoomers have 4.0 gpas while im failing all my classes
Only niggas with asian parents have 4.0 gpas

Every zoomer spends 6 hours a day on tiktok minimum

if u talk about andrew tate or other trending topics that counts as talking about social media with other people
i thought u meant talking about school subjects and comparing grades with my peers. i can talk about social media all day long since i'm on it all day long. i've never really felt the need to talk to people about anything other than video games and social media online

Over for us. I’ve been trying to study maxx too. I had all As and one D last term in computer science. I just want all As or close to all As once in my life. I’m such a low iq retard.
i don't talk to anyone in real life. this website and discord are the only places i talk to people.
I use discord, telegram, 4chan and this site. I also browse last.fm for a little bit. I deleted tiktok as I kept stimming to the audios I saved. I sometimes use Instagram to fap, sometimes use reddit for tips, etc.