Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to quit my job

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I honestly don't see the point in continuing going through this bizarre 9-5 zombie routine.

I can always work online. I can always find a new job.

this job was convenient for me at the start, but I'm almost 2 years there and I'm just finding myself stuck in a rut

I better quit and go SEA (like I did in the past and it was the right decision) and work online there

life is too short to spend in a job you don't like

Lucid moment

yeah, you should do that

Go live my dream man.

The advice I can give you, buy all the things you need before you leave. Staying a few more months with the thought that you will get out of there at any time would probably make things easier for you. Do what's best for you brocel, have an income working over the internet is giga based :feelsthink:

Do it, NEETmaxx instead

The advice I can give you, buy all the things you need before you leave. Staying a few more months with the thought that you will get out of there at any time would probably make things easier for you. Do what's best for you brocel, have an income working over the internet is giga based :feelsthink:
thank bro! gr8 advice!

I would give u points but I see this method was abolished