Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to put a bunch TateCopers, HamzaCopers, GymCopers in a room and ask them THIS ONE QUESTION

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★
I'd show them a video like that :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-C6O0EiapQ

And then I'd ask :

Is he grinding ?

Is he jacked ?

Does he operate a successful e-com store ?

Does he describe his personality with greek letters ?

Is he trying hard ?

Is he a millionaire ?

Is he good at MMA ?

Is he lethal ?

Does he drive a lambo ?

Does he drive a bugatti ?

Does he fly private ?

And yet, right now, at 22 year old, he's fucking the girls you can only dream to touch when you'll be 35, gymmaxed, moneymaxed, statusmax.

Matter of fact: he already was at 16.

How do you explain that ?

Pepe Smoking Sticker - Pepe Smoking Stickers

Last edited:
Stupid normies

Tate started off as a bluepilled cuck when he was in his early adulthood. He was always a beta overcompensating for his lack of pussy when he was younger.

I just like the way that asshole pronounces "Bugatti"

If you can't get laid as a teenager with nothing going for you yet, it only proves that your genetics are the problem. It doesn’t matter how much you lift. And if you think you need money and assets to attract a partner, you're basically a betabuxx.

Last edited:
If you can't get laid as a teenager with nothing going for him yet, it only proves that your genetics are the problem. It doesn’t matter how much you lift. And if you think you need money and assets to attract a partner, you're basically a betabuxx.

correct

But i gymmaxxx for me only. I know it is over.

Looks like a bunch of lucky guys that get to be involved in a community with the demographic all being young people, this is apart of what it takes to ascend

If you can't get laid as a teenager with nothing going for you yet, it only proves that your genetics are the problem. It doesn’t matter how much you lift. And if you think you need money and assets to attract a partner, you're basically a betabuxx.
Well said. I don't know why so many people fail to understand this. As a teenager it's basically ONLY your genetics that matter.

If you're too ugly to even run JBF theory then you might as well give up and call it quits. That seals your truecel status confirmation.

HAZMSA is king sigma bro top G as well @edgelordcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back