Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FUCK. I always knew this but always tried to ignore it… I look bad in mirror and like a 0/10 in pictures

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
IMG 7369

I look MUCH MUCH worse in pics and that is saying something.

„Why does this man look so weird?“ Another one: „Is that a man or a woman?“ often heard kids saying this. Kids ask this to their parents. But grown ups say similar stuff.

I am a 0 (ZERO), BELIEVE ME.

Shape of skull, size of skull, proportions, strong asymmetry, no facial structure, face has zero harmony, deformed - but even if I were much more symmetric I’d still be a 1. I can understand why people stare, point, joke, say stuff. Of every age and gender.

My face and head/skull are just so messed up. I have no good features. It’s hard to look at me for long.

Attachments

• IMG_7369.jpeg
    IMG_7369.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
y my pics are brootal as well, but I think it's mostly that you suddenly notice the asymmetry which is ignored when you look in the mirror because you are used it. So the people who have seen you are used to/don't focus on the asymmetry.

It's not too big of a difference

camera is more accurate

y my pics are brootal as well, but I think it's mostly that you suddenly notice the asymmetry which is ignored when you look in the mirror because you are used it. So the people who have seen you are used to/don't focus on the asymmetry.

It's not too big of a difference
My asymmetry is extreme, the right side of my face is bigger and longer, which results in my eyes being differently placed: one is higher and further away from the nose. One also is larger (the actual eye).

But even with sunglasses and better symmetry I’d be a 1. Not a 4, which is ugly, but an actual 1.

I also look worse in pictures, the hyper-realistic camera highlights your bad features + bad lighting. In the mirror when we stand somewhat away, our bad features blend in and we cant hyper-focus on them

My asymmetry is extreme, the right side of my face is bigger and longer, which results in my eyes being differently placed: one is higher and further away from the nose. One also is larger (the actual eye).

But even with sunglasses and better symmetry I’d be a 1. Not a 4, which is ugly, but an actual 1.
do you have acne/acne scars?

camera is more accurate
only with a good camera, lens, zoom
lighting makes a lot of difference too, irl people mostly don't see you from a single point light source

also were all used to seeing only ourself in the mirror, in the camera the image is not mirrored wich makes you look extra assymetric and weird because you're comparing it to your mirror image inside your head

so you have to mirror the photo afterwards to align it

do you have acne/acne scars?
Both. I took meds in the past but they caused me hair loss (it grew back). I have a skin doc but it’s like trying to control a forest fire. Anything can make it worse. Just running after it never catching up. My acne makes my appearance worse but it wouldn’t help me if it’s completely gone.

only with a good camera, lens, zoom
lighting makes a lot of difference too, irl people mostly don't see you from a single point light source

also were all used to seeing only ourself in the mirror, in the camera the image is not mirrored wich makes you look extra assymetric and weird because you're comparing it to your mirror image inside your head

so you have to mirror the photo afterwards to align it
Correct.

I tried to take a selfie in the mirror but deleted it immediately. I look like a literal zero especially bc of my extreme eye asymmetry - caused by facial asymmetry (never seen anything like it personally) but my actual face and head are the main problem… I get stared at etc even with sunglasses on

I also look worse in pictures, the hyper-realistic camera highlights your bad features + bad lighting. In the mirror when we stand somewhat away, our bad features blend in and we cant hyper-focus on them
Good points

I spent about two years worrying about my looks/hair when I started to obsess about how bad I look in selfies compared to the mirror. So much so that I shaved my head during those years, the logic being that I thought it was better to at least look like shit consistently.

I haven’t shaved my head in months and have been sporting long hair and avoiding selfies for self reference, but now that you’ve made this thread OP, I might go back to taking pictures of myself and loath them to the point of shaving again.

Asymmetry is what makes us human.

Asymmetry is what makes us human.
I have much worse asymmetry than others.
Trust me. The right side of my face is longer and sticks out more, making my eyes much more “unequal“than your average asymmetry. It’s objectively extremely noticeable.
The asymmetry isn’t even what makes me so ugly (it just makes it worse). It’s my face and skull: their shape and structure

I have much worse asymmetry than others.
Trust me. The right side of my face is longer and sticks out more, making my eyes much more “unequal“than your average asymmetry. It’s objectively extremely noticeable.
The asymmetry isn’t even what makes me so ugly (it just makes it worse). It’s my face and skull: their shape and structure
One of my eyebrows hangs much lower than the other. :feelstastyman:

One of my eyebrows hangs much lower than the other. :feelstastyman:
Mine is worse. My MRI/CT scans literally show that one side of my face is longer and wider, resulting in orbital eye asymmetry. But again. That’s not the worst part. My face is too flat, long and generally abnormal looking

Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

so which is the most accurate the front screen camera or camera on back of phone?

Looking at my photos is real suifuel. Whenever I look at them, I cannot believe that I am stuck in such an ugly body. Mirror too.

Mirrors are more accurate because cameras are zoomed up

Same. I entirely dissociate from it. I see it as nothing more than an avatar that carries my brain.
When I imagine myself, I never imagine the fucking ugly creature I see in my mirror.

Looking at my photos is real suifuel. Whenever I look at them, I cannot believe that I am stuck in such an ugly body. Mirror too.
Yes and even accidentally switching on selfie cam or seeing photos of me shows my asymmetry and deformed face/skull