Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to peel the skin off my body

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I just have a very aesthetically unpleasing face. It's not even my height I am talking about (though I m 5'6 so it's ovER for me). Sunken eyes , poop colour hair and poop colour eyes, pale vampire like skin that burns everytime I go outside, stretch marks all over my body, small dick, shit hair quality, huge witch like nose,feminine jaw.

I am in a constant state of deep uncomfort in my body. Like you know the feeling when you are wearing wet socks? or muddy clothes clinging to your body?

and you can't wait to go home and peel them off because it just makes you feel unsettled? That's how I feel about my body.

but unfortunately I can't peel it off . Does anyone else get what I am talking about

Like outside in University around PPL I just want to disappear just wither away . I am always slouched, deliberately avoid eye contact with anyone

Nd I always wear hoodies with that hoodies cap on so that Half my face is hidden .

Can anyone else relate?

I have felt this deeply uncomfortable feeling since as far as I could remember. I was fat and disgusting as a kid

But now I am thin and have horrible red stretch marks all over my stomach (it's been 3 yrs they still won't go away)

I don't remember a time when I looked in a mirror and tolerated my appearance let alone accept or love it

Sorry, sweaty. This forum can’t relate to trucels. Have you tried showering?

Well I don't like white folk
Or Latinos
Or blacks
But at least you're not Latino or black & therefore don't have a cuckolding fetish. You hear it in the rap all the time "fuckin yo bitch"

Embrace your skin. Stay hyrdated

I always wear hoodies with that hoodies cap on so that Half my face is hidden
Same man, same. I even got into an argument with my mom for that :feelskek:. Luckily I'm so short that people don't even look at me

That’s nothing bro. All women care about is personality, you’ll be fine.

Just stop touching your cock for 6 months bro