Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to not see humans

owly

owly

Banned
-
This past few days LDARing of off work and staying home, than doing some errands, made me realise how much i hate normies and foids and how happy i am without them.

I want to live in some wilderness with my dolls and a sex bot family.

Where the fuck do i find wilderness to live in?

I am thinking a lot atm to just buy a small wooden house anywhere in nature.. Have my own garden etc. And live in peace

Wilderness is overrated. At best you'll still be mogged by alpha mammals, at worst they'll eat you.

Go be with your own kind.
D445FD59 083F 499C 8A92 E472BDD1F6B1

Tedmaxxing is god-tier cope.

You know, living with my relatives makes me hate television, sometimes I get angry watching humans all the time. They consider me a childish because i'm 26 and still watch cartoons, but i do watch them because i'm done with humans.

How can you be in front of a television 24hours seeing others people live's and dont get sick?
Surely normies aren't like us

I also think about moving to an isolated place, somewhere in the wilderness. However, I don't think I could survive without internet access. At least, it will be a long time before I'm ready to live without the internet.

Also, I like the wilderness as it is, and I wouldn't want to worsen it with human influence, so that makes me reluctant to move to a more natural area.

Go be with your own kind.
View attachment 74179
Owls are so cool

Living off the grid far away from these monsters sounds nice

I love staying indoors. Normies are cancer.

This past few days LDARing of off work and staying home, than doing some errands, made me realise how much i hate normies and foids and how happy i am without them.

I want to live in some wilderness with my dolls and a sex bot family.

Where the fuck do i find wilderness to live in?

Youre might be the kind of guy that posts here: r/misanthropy
I like that sub btw.

I’m the opposite, I feel like moving from California to a city of 8 million people I’d blend in