Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to make Elliot Rodger style videos

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As many of you know, before Elliot Rodger died, he filmed plenty of videos of himself exploring California and talking about his personal problems such as loneliness, rejection, and the unfairness of the world.
I want to do the same thing but I don't want to reveal my real identity to the public, my employer might fire me. And I Will be noticed by random people in public. It's common for YouTubers with hundreds of subscribers to be recognized in public. I don't want to be harassed or swatted by trolls.

I want to go inside my car, film the sunset descending on the beach, turn on my camera and discuss my Inceldom (personal vlogs). I have so much to talk about. I am very wise, mature, educated, well-spoken, and all around an interesting person. Maybe when I retire, I'll become a Youtuber and make videos that are similar to Elliots videos, and I definitely won't talks about violence because I don't want to be in trouble with the law

Last edited:
Shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want, i promise you.

Elliot was very intelligent, it’s too bad his life was wasted because of foids. I couldn’t ever do the shit he did but society should be held accountable for creating these kinds of issues in young men

Shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want, i promise you.
When I retire, I will become the most hated misogynist in the world.

It's boring unless you really have a message, that's why people mostly make videos on car, because for them it's a cope while they drive far distances

It's boring unless you really have a message, that's why people mostly make videos on car, because for them it's a cope while they drive far distances
My future Elliot Rodger style videos will be about debunking arguments made by bluepillers and providing real evidence for the blackpill. They will be informative not just angry rants

Are you sure you want to plaster your face for the internet to see? It'll stay on here forever and could be used against you in the future.

Are you sure you want to plaster your face for the internet to see? It'll stay on here forever and could be used against you in the future.
I will show my face but when I retire. I want a career and in order for to protect my future career, I have to keep my real identity a secret

I want to do the same thing but my teeth are really fucked up and thinking about the idea of my face being on camera would distract me too much to talk about whatever I wanted to talk about. Overall I'd just be too self conscious to do it I think

Good luck
tenor.gif

Wait for AI technology to become good enough for you to create a realistic Vtuber identity to use instead of yourself. It seems the technology is right around the corner or may be here already.