Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WANT TO LIVE!

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

For the kids who have never seen peace
★★★
BECAUSE I FEAR DEATH AND VOID THAT COMES AFTER IT SO MUCH I TRIED COPING WITH RELIGION BUT IT DIDNT HELP ITS LIKE TRYING BLUEPILLING IN OUR BLACKPILL REALITY BUT I STILL FEAR NON EXISTENCE SO NO MATTER HOW SHIT IS MY LIFE I STILL WANT TO BREATH AND SEE LIGHT I DONT WANT TO DIE EVEN IF I AM A TRUECEL ANYONE HERE FEELS THE SAME?

suicide worth it only when you know it's finally over and you can't cope anymore.

true. imagine being stuck on a void for eternity while you could play vidya instead JFL!

I also don't want to die.

Im not afraid of death. I wrote a long explanation of what happens after death on this forum under someone elses thread. I think you should look my activity history and read that explanation to not be afraid.

Im not afraid of death. I wrote a long explanation of what happens after death on this forum under someone elses thread. I think you should look my activity history and read that explanation to not be afraid.
There is really nothing to be afraid of.

There is really nothing to be afraid of.
BUT WHAT IF REINCARNATION IS REAL AND YOU WILL BE REBORN AS 4'11 NON NT CURRY WITH SUB1 FACE AND NO MONEY NO THANKS I WOULD RATHER LIVE ANOTHER 60 YEARS AS JBW INKWELL

BUT WHAT IF REINCARNATION IS REAL AND YOU WILL BE REBORN AS 4'11 NON NT CURRY WITH SUB1 FACE AND NO MONEY NO THANKS I WOULD RATHER LIVE ANOTHER 60 YEARS AS JBW INKWELL
You cant be born outside of your race bro. You can be reborn more or less attractive but only inside your race.