Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to live in China

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I wanna live there. I wanna go. I have like 2 years but what can I do there? I wanna live in some highly urban city with sky scrappers and shit I wanna have white halo and mog all the locals I wanna listen to cyberpunk music as I walk the street I wanna philosophymaxx. Maybe I will enrol to some master course over there but it costs a lot of money that I don't have so maybe not but idk I gotta figure something out and get a work visa I heard it's hard to do it. I want to do it.

I want to...

The hardest part will be learning Chinese ngl I have some courses but they are really hard I barely can say those words some I can't pronounce ngl it is very demotivating but I have to do it.

I have to. It is my resolve it is all I have. I want to go live there I AM TIRED OF LIVING IN THIS GHETTO SHITHOLE ALL MY LIFE.. LIVING IN SHITTY FUCKING GHETTOS IN UK WITH THOSE SHITTY TINY LIVING HOMES THAT ARE FULL OF IMMIGRANTS FUCKING 25 FAMILIES LIVING IN ONE HOUSE GREEDY LANDLORDS CONVERT THOSE FUCKERS INTO 329402340932904 FLATS IN ONE HOME EACH ROOM.

FFS I wanna live in some organised country not this ghetto with druggies on every corner.

Just meet corona-chan theory

So you wanna ching-chongmaxx?

So you wanna ching-chongmaxx?

Yes.

When I squint my eyes I already look pretty asian ngl so I think they own it to me to give me a visa. Also I am planning to visit North Korea while I am at it so wish me luck boyos I will ascend with one of Kim Jung Un maids.

what happened to SEA? China has a terrible female to male ratio and plus their air pollution is pretty shit. You’ll just be looked at as another number amongst billions

They kinda banned gaming

what happened to SEA? China has a terrible female to male ratio and plus their pollution is pretty shit. You’ll just be looked at as another number amongst billions

Fuck SEA I am going there just to bang some bitches. I will go Philiphinnes next year I hope I find somebody to come with me if not then I go alone but I am going there just to fuck some asian and not prostitutes. China on the other hand is where I wanna live. I don't want a wife because having a wife is cucked as fuck I just wanna live in some Dystopian cyberpunk city after having ascended with some noodlewhore so that I can forget about sex. I wanna live in some highly urban city with sky scrappers everywhere that is authoritarian so I can live my cyberpunk fantasies and spend time philosophymaxxing while using my white halo to progress myself through their society. I am a conformist to the extreme so I will just communistmaxx and get some cozy post though probably not because they don't trust foreigners understandably but I will maxx it hard I will tore my passport and beg for Chinese citizenship. I want to be part of an organized society for once not this fucking western degeneracy. Chinese can have many flaws and their society is fucked beyond believe ngl but at least they got the right idea on how to move forward. I am a globalist and believe world should be untied into one nation but obviously that is just idealistic cope that will not happen for the next generations but at least I can move to a country that aligns with my personal believes even if its fucked up.
They kinda banned gaming

Don't give a fuck I barely play games anyway anymore.

Screenshot 20200303 005106  01

some chinese cities really have that cyberpunk look that i love.

Go to japan

Japan is too highly developed probably. It is nice but it is very hard to find a good job there because white halo doesn't help much in looking for job it actually hurts you lol unless u wanna be an English teacher that is all you can do. I need to research it more but I doubt I stand much of a chance in cities like Tokyo or else. I would have to be really highIQmaxxed to have a good life there but I am average IQ.
some chinese cities really have that cyberpunk look that i love.

Now compare it to this subhuman city:

Last edited:
Just go live in a police state bro!

Japan is too highly developed probably. It is nice but it is very hard to find a good job there because white halo doesn't help much in looking for job it actually hurts you lol unless u wanna be an English teacher that is all you can do. I need to research it more but I doubt I stand much of a chance in cities like Tokyo or else. I would have to be really highIQmaxxed to have a good life there but I am average IQ.

I liked the shambles an walking across York's medieval wall. Reminiscing about the days when we'd come down an sack the place.

Go to Vietnam or Cambodia pewpew.