Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an asshole for not saying hi back to a little girl that said hi to me?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I was walking home on the way back from the store, and a little girl about 5 - 6 said hi to me multiple times. I ignored her though because I didn’t wanna seem weird, her mom was there.

I’m extremely ugly so it won’t seem right, the mom did look at me though as if I should’ve said hi idk. I just feel kinda bad about it even though because I just ignored the hell out of her even though it doesn’t really matter.

Little girls have said hi to me before and I always ignore because I don’t wanna seem creepy. Does this situation happen to anyone else?

this is not reddit sir

Are you sure you look that bad if little girls keep greeting you?

Some kids are nice to strangers regardless of how they look. I also got called crazy by one little boy once because I was at the park with my sister and didn’t wanna play games with him and was quiet. And then two times little girls kept looking back at me nervously even though I wasn’t doing anything but walking home.

Some kids are nice to strangers regardless of how they look.
True
And then two times little girls kept looking back at me nervously even though I wasn’t doing anything but walking home.
Any female would feel threatened if they were alone and a man was walking behind them. Don't forget about the man vs. bear bullshit

Last edited:
I remember once at a self checkout at a supermarket a young girl was playing with my basket and kept saying hi to me. Her father said I had no manners. The funny thing about it is that I did say Hi to her but her cunt father didn't hear as I have a quiet autistic voice which doesn't project. A good example why I try not to leave the house. I also make sure to avoid any young kids.

I remember once at a self checkout at a supermarket a young girl was playing with my basket and kept saying hi to me. Her father said I had no manners. The funny thing about it is that I did say Hi to her but her cunt father didn't hear as I have a quiet autistic voice which doesn't project. A good example why I try not to leave the house. I also make sure to avoid any young kids.
Same, I have a quiet monotone voice, would’ve just been awkward.

I did say Hi to her but her cunt father didn't hear as I have a quiet autistic voice which doesn't project.
Happens to me as well, I hate how I have to repeat most sentences I say, so sometimes I don't even bother.

No. Next time scream like a psycho so you traumatize the girl

I was walking home on the way back from the store, and a little girl about 5 - 6 said hi to me multiple times. I ignored her though because I didn’t wanna seem weird, her mom was there.

I’m extremely ugly so it won’t seem right, the mom did look at me though as if I should’ve said hi idk. I just feel kinda bad about it even though because I just ignored the hell out of her even though it doesn’t really matter.

Little girls have said hi to me before and I always ignore because I don’t wanna seem creepy. Does this situation happen to anyone else?
I really fucking hate when breeders force their offspring on to you trying to test you my greatest advice is do not interact with children whatsoever unless you're really put on a spot and with relatives everybody is a fucking weirdo nowadays anyway you don't want to be labeled a creep on top of being unattractive to women they think the worst of you because you are ugly

shes going to be disgusted by you in a few years.
the only kids I talk to are my nephews, I just talk to them about how great Hitler was while their parents aren't there.

I really fucking hate when breeders force their offspring on to you trying to test you my greatest advice is do not interact with children whatsoever unless you're really put on a spot and with relatives everybody is a fucking weirdo nowadays anyway you don't want to be labeled a creep on top of being unattractive to women they think the worst of you because you are ugly

Try throatsinging and screaming (into a pillow / in your car) for atleast 3 minutes. My voice still sounds bad after that, but it does sound a lot fuller and deeper and words are coming out a lot more easily.

Happens to me as well, I hate how I have to repeat most sentences I say, so sometimes I don't even bother.

I notice women are the only ones usually that do this to me, not men. I wonder if it's a microaggression, or they don't view me as a "real" man, so they don't pay attention to what I'm saying. I have to do this shit too with them over the phone, and end up yelling. Trying to be nice and gentle with people doesn't seem to work for me.

She's not entitled to anything

They like to befriend monsters... It's from movies and shit....

Chad trait: little girls say hi to you

If you really were that ugly, then children would be avoiding you as if you are a scary monster

I just fucking love this era of Pomplamoose. They had such unique compositions, and the production is just awesome. Not that any other era isn't amazing (including the current one), but songs like Monster Mask, Bust Your Knee Caps, and Achin Heart are just as influential to me as "big" artists like Beck and Bjork.

No i ginore strangers all the time

shes going to be disgusted by you in a few years.
the only kids I talk to are my nephews, I just talk to them about how great Hitler was while their parents aren't there.
based as fuck :lul:

I completely ignore any children around me, no matter what they're doing. I'd like to be friendly with them, but this is Clown World where I'll be labeled a pedophile.

why u laugh Zettabhai
TBHNGL I still haven't heard a better brostep song than scary monsters and nice sprites :lul:. The melody and introductory section in that song are too good.
Kino taste. Not only is Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites a certified dubstep classic, but it's also one of the most genre-defining EDM songs of all time. I'm not even a Skrillex fan or anything, but it's one of those songs that both shaped and reflected the music and culture of a specific period in timeg—in this case, the 2010's.

If nothing else, the Meg and Dia Monster remix is also quite a memorable song because it samples a melody that is nothing if not a toal earworm. The foundation for the song was really already laid out for it, so unlike many Skrillex tracks, it didn't need to be manipulated, reworked, and broken down into a dozen different ways to sound good.

Jfl I just realized how old the song sounds. The production is heavily outdated, and frankly not even good, just like a lot of other music in its genre from the time it was released.

When people rarely say hi irl, im always caught off guard because im always zoned out due to anxiety so i sound awkward.

Jfl I just realized how old the song sounds. The production is heavily outdated, and frankly not even good, just like a lot of other music in its genre from the time it was released.
This too but I also laughed retrospectively because it was in my playlist during the early 2010s.

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
TBHNGL I still haven't heard a better brostep song than scary monsters and nice sprites :lul:. The melody and introductory section in that song are too good.
Power Glove by Knife Party is up there, shit was my jam in 2013

This too but I also laughed retrospectively because it was in my playlist during the early 2010s.
A kindred spirit :what: (even though I relatively recently found the song like a few years ago because the only music I listened to as a kid was Soytendo/weebshit OSTs and vocaloid
)

I just fucking love this era of Pomplamoose. They had such unique compositions, and the production is just awesome. Not that any other era isn't amazing (including the current one), but songs like Monster Mask, Bust Your Knee Caps, and Achin Heart are just as influential to me as "big" artists like Beck and Bjork.
Yeah, they was cool

she was giving IOIs brooooooo