Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to kill myself because of the bad memories of rejection

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Are you haunted by bad memories

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Everyday is just an endless loop of all the bullying I endured from my peers and from adults when I was a child. I just have a head full of rejections and they haunt me. I was so bluepilled, I gave it a genuine shot. I was a good kid, never got into trouble, I thought everything was just going to fall into place. It took a longtime until I understood how brutally my height and face were destroying my life.

Everyone treats me like I'm worthless garbage to be thrown into the trash. My past is evidence of that - I'm repulsive and not wanted. I'm not wanted on this planet and I'm going to rid the world of my presence. Sometimes I cut myself because I believe I deserve it but it's just a cope that leaves me more scarred and ugly. I know I'll have to do the big one sooner or later. I have my sodium nitrite ready.

I'm now being haunted by the lack of memories or the only memories I have are from a decade ago.

Dont brother
Try to NEETmaxx or get a part time job in order to get some money, then rot at your place the rest of the day

Everyday is just an endless loop of all the bullying I endured from my peers and from adults when I was a child. I just have a head full of rejections and they haunt me. I was so bluepilled, I gave it a genuine shot. I was a good kid, never got into trouble, I thought everything was just going to fall into place. It took a longtime until I understood how brutally my height and face were destroying my life.

Everyone treats me like I'm worthless garbage to be thrown into the trash. My past is evidence of that - I'm repulsive and not wanted. I'm not wanted on this planet and I'm going to rid the world of my presence. Sometimes I cut myself because I believe I deserve it but it's just a cope that leaves me more scarred and ugly. I know I'll have to do the big one sooner or later. I have my sodium nitrite ready.

I know the feeling, I feel so nervous talking to any toilet that's not a friend that my mind just automatically replays all shit I had to endure in an endless loop whenever I try to make contact with one.