Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to hate Amity and Luz from The Owl House being in a relationship for promoting FF couples reducing available bisexual girlfriends IRL

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I realize that many of the creators of content like this are unapologetic man-hating misandrists who revel in our suffering and hate us, :feelsthink:
Yet despite that I can't seem to transfer the hatred all their creations deserve to the content itself. :bluepill:

It's like the characters have a life of their own apart from the creators and I cannot transfer the hate over. Am I too good at comparmentalization?

I just mark out and feel happy for them and seeing these moments is like a mix of brightening my day and reveling vicariously in their love contrasted with moping at how far off the concept of having a cute GF like either of them in my life seems. :feelsUgh:

I know they could be dissected into tropes that should make anything I feel for them artificial but it just seems so well put together than I can't help but SIMP for these illusions. :shock:

This is the kind of shit that starts subconscious "want to be the little girl" thoughtstreams that end up corrupting guys into trannies, if I don't nip the attention I'm giving these Disney yuri lolis in the bud one of these days I'm going to wake up and want to pay some doc millions to surgically remove my balls. :dafuckfeels:

It's like I know I should be having better hobbies and copes but I can't help it I really relish things that make me feel happy, they get exceedingly rare, and despite all it's degeneracy like defending kindergarten teachers showing five-year-olds instructions on how to give gay blowjobs (ie the alleged "Don't Say Gay" opposition) they still manage to put together products like this or Amphibia or Molly McGee which still get me in that zone of feels and laughs and love. :society:

It's like part of me wants to kill that idealistic side that enjoys this stuff but other parts realize how much lifefuel getting to immerse myself in these fantasies is and worries I can't spare anything that makes me happy since it is so fleeting and I might fall apart too fast without it. :panties:

I'm sure if I had a cute wife to spend time with I'd find it easier to give up TV shows like this and fixate less on imaginary waifus, because I would have more happiness-inducing options that I would be more capable of sacrificing some. But there's just too little left which makes me go "awwww" and shit so I'm stuck in the weekly loop guys :ahegao:

Is there any solution? :feelsmage:

well guys this is officially the new opening song of season 3

I want to be mad but I'm just happy for them :(

anger is easier it focuses you away from the gaping void of love in your life

I need a devil's advocate to make me hate Luz and Amity to distract from me wishing for GF