Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to grow rich by mining Bitcoin with electricity from solar panels. I need $150k USD to start my business.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
I need some money. :fuk::fuk:

I want to buy 15 ASICs which will run on solar energy and mine me ONE WHOLE Bitcoin per month. In 10 to 12 months, I will break even, and after that, its sweet profits all the way! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

45911.jpg

@Caesercel lend me some money. Lets go to Rajasthan and set up a mining operation with solar panels.

@kay' have you hacked any panels yet?

Do you live in a sunny area? Summer is ending on the northern hemisphere.

@ethniccel1 @TheGrayWolf GTHIH

Do you live in a sunny area? Summer is ending on the northern hemisphere.
I do but the solar intensity isn't great here. I have to move to another state in curryland where there's a much higher incidence of solar energy (Rajasthan).

@Caesercel lend me some money. Lets go to Rajasthan and set up a mining operation with solar panels.
Heh. I wish I had that kind of money. But I do remember hearing that the government subsidizes investment into solar panels.

Very good idea

But I do remember hearing that the government subsidizes investment into solar panels.
Subsidies are around 1 lakh at most. We need 50 lakhs worth of solar panels.

Very good idea
ASIC machines tend to go bust around the 2.5 year mark so I'm hoping for immersion cooling or water cooling. Also, the more ASIC machines you run, the quicker you break even. Since the lasting time is 2.5 years for these machines, its best to break even within a year.

Subsidies are around 1 lakh at most. We need 50 lakhs worth of solar panels.
I don't know how bitcoin mining works but you could use regular electricity?

Yeah stupid in England where there's no sun.
I don't know why we have solar panels in England it is overcast all the time.

ASIC machines tend to go bust around the 2.5 year mark so I'm hoping for immersion cooling or water cooling. Also, the more ASIC machines you run, the quicker you break even. Since the lasting time is 2.5 years for these machines, its best to break even within a year.
interesting

Yes of course you can use regular electricity but that will reduce revenue from $15/day per machine to $2/day or maybe even less.

Uses a shit-ton of electricity. Mining 1 bitcoin is equivalent to about 7.5 weeks of power in a US-household

I do but the solar intensity isn't great here. I have to move to another state in curryland where there's a much higher incidence of solar energy (Rajasthan).
I looked at the numbers and it seems like you need an extremely large area of solar panels, even if you live in the sahara desert.

I looked at the numbers and it seems like you need an extremely large area of solar panels, even if you live in the sahara desert.
3000 sq ft.

im going to start studying for medicine school tomorow