Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to go to Thailand more than anything.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I've been wanting to go to Thailand for a couple of years now more than any other country, and not just for the sake of prostitution which initially peaked my interest in Pattaya in the first place. I actually grew to like learning about Thai culture and the geography of Thailand in my spare time and it is the only type of travel content that I watch on youtube at this point. Of course when I go there I will go to the red light districts in Bangkok and the surrounding area but I plan on going to the rural parts in the North and down South to areas near Malaysia as well.

I started to want to learn Thai and even enjoy watching Muay Thai in my free time as well as learning about Thai cuisine whenever I get the chance. Ive never been a weeb obsessed with Japan or a kpop stan who cares about Korea but I guess I'm just really interested in Thailand. The only problem is that I have no money and when I go I want to spend at least a month there. I even debate at this point on a daily basis about getting a wage cuck job and saving up about 4,000 - 5,000 USD in order to live there for a month in which I will spend all of it to be able to live like a king for a short amount of time.

If I go there I won't even care if I ascend or not with a Thai girl because I will still be happy for the sake of just traveling there in the first place. This is actually my only fantasy that keeps me going and is my only :whitepill: when I think of future goals. I feel optimistic in just thinking about it. :feelsautistic:

Thailand Krabi islands palm trees sea resort 3840x2160

Last edited:
Same, but with India. Its my favorite 3rd world country, beside mine

u sound like a normie

I wish you luck in achieving your goal

I genuinely hope you never go there. I fear you will find no joy there, only scorn and judgement. Better to let it remain as a sweet dream rather than turn out to be a disappointment like the rest of life.

I really like watching these Thailand Youtubers.

Getting a long term visa there is kinda tough apparently. These guys didn't exactly say how they did it. You need to get a job there or bribe the right person.
Not really.

You get 30 days on arrival, can extend for another 30 days at immigration for 1800 or so baht.

If you apply for a visa at the embassy you can get a 6 month multi-entry which you can get 9 months out of, you gotta do visa runs like to fly cambodia and back.

You can also do the education visa where you sign up to a Thai language school and just go like once a week, sometimes you don't have to go at all depending on how crooked the school is, these last for 6 months or 1 year.

If you have a little money it's very easy.

The longest with a regular visa you can stay without visa runs is under 90 days.

If you're a boomercel and over 55 you can get a retirement visa if you put 800k baht in a Thai bank and you just have to renew it once a year but you gotta report to immigration every 90 days.

They have a thing about 90 days for some reason.

I'm not attracted to the Thai women I see. Brown skin doesn't look good on asians