Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to give a foid a #MeToo moment

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
It would be the ultimate satisfaction knowing I raped a woman. And being that it was rape, I will get to pick the particular woman I do it to. How great this would be. I would stalk her social media, and that of her families, with the only thought going through my mind being “I raped this whore”. Look at childhood photos of her with her family, knowing that innocence is now gone. Such an immense source of power for me it would be. It would be even better if she’s in a relationship. I’m sure her boyfriend/husband would feel defeated knowing he couldn’t protect his girlfriend/wife from me. I would masturbate to images of her often knowing what I did to her. I’m sure she would write fanfiction of her rape experience, and I’d be there to read it. As her number one fan. (((In video game)))
86CE840D 21E1 4DA3 855C 79F0846C9EC6

Last edited:
why is rape such a big deal tbh (in minecraft)

why is rape such a big deal tbh (in minecraft)
Because woman decide it is. Instead they should be more understanding and compassionate towards their rapists.

You can only be a rape “victim” if you decide to be.

Because woman decide it is. Instead they should be more understanding and compassionate towards their rapists.

I wear makeup and miniskirts for myself inkwell :foidSoy: CHAD ONLY

@Inceldom Victim

The face when there is sub reddit dedicated for rapist love r/rapekink

You want to end up in jail? Do not do it, it is a stupid decision, and you are not stupid

:blackpill:

I can make connections in prison. Career criminalmaxxing
Connections with some ragtag hobos aint to be valued much.. and if you are not from "criminal upbrinding".. gonna have a hard time

Connections with some ragtag hobos aint to be valued much.. and if you are not from "criminal upbrinding".. gonna have a hard time
You are correct.

Based as fuck honestly

I get accused of sexual assault by looking at a fucking girl or in her direction but when Chad does it it's fine

Based as fuck honestly

I get accused of sexual assault by looking at a fucking girl or in her direction but when Chad does it it's fine
Wtf, brutal. Soon looking in woman’s direction without consent will be rape.

"I want a foid to experience a #metoo moment by me"

Just make eye contact theory

yup. “Rape” isn’t even real. “Rape” is just NORMAL SEX. A man dominating and impregnating a weaker subordinate female is how 100% of mammals procreate

Do it. Most rape cases ain't getting reported in. Do it on a drunk foid just got out of the club and on her way home. Police wouldn't not listen to her.

Do it. Most rape cases ain't getting reported in. Do it on a drunk foid just got out of the club and on her way home. Police wouldn't not listen to her.
It depends on your looks. I think after 5+/10 they are likely not reporting you.

It depends on your looks. I think after 5+/10 they are likely not reporting you.
Id go on a rape frenzy. But I'm too chicken shit to do it. But I get excited when I read about rapes in the news.